Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Missed this thread some how.

So welcome, and thanks for the wonderful products at reasonable prices. Really enjoying this light bar.

DSC04033.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Good news FJ Cruiser friends!

We have an FJ Cruiser scheduled for product comparison shots in our studio next week!

That means more FJ Crusier specific products, including plug and play LED replacements for the mirror lights.

Keep an eye on our vendor section and our website for more updates and information. Also, follow us on instagram @diodedynamics to see our progress

Thanks,
Nick C.
Just a friendly note, when you shop by vehicle and plug in Toyota FJ Cruiser, mirror lights are not listed. I am trying to work up an order of full LED replacements from front to rear (rear turn, brake, backup, license, side-mirror, front turn signals, and interior dome-map-trunk) and will wait for your update so I can order all at once. :wink

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome, I purchased your flasher relay for LED signal lamps for the FJC, awesome! Thanks.

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Just a friendly note, when you shop by vehicle and plug in Toyota FJ Cruiser, mirror lights are not listed. I am trying to work up an order of full LED replacements from front to rear (rear turn, brake, backup, license, side-mirror, front turn signals, and interior dome-map-trunk) and will wait for your update so I can order all at once. :wink
We are still making updates to the FJ listing to make sure everything is added. There should be some new additions this week

It uses a 194/921-sized bulb

We installed the HP36 921 in the YouTube installation video

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
We are still making updates to the FJ listing to make sure everything is added. There should be some new additions this week

It uses a 194/921-sized bulb

We installed the HP36 921 in the YouTube installation video

Nick C.
Awesome. As previously requested, please update my order 11239935 to reflect a pair of 194 HP3 instead of the pair of 921 H36's. It is my understanding now that the H36's are WAY brighter than what I am looking for. :cheers:

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Awesome. As previously requested, please update my order 11239935 to reflect a pair of 194 HP3 instead of the pair of 921 H36's. It is my understanding now that the H36's are WAY brighter than what I am looking for. :cheers:
Please give us a call to get that changed: (314) 205-3033

The HP36 also fits the reverse light location

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Please give us a call to get that changed: (314) 205-3033

The HP36 also fits the reverse light location

Nick C.
Email sent. That is not possible.

I am placing my order from my hotel in Bahrain so that it will be at my residence when I return home from work. If you review my order you will see that I already ordered the reverse lights. And the turn signals. And the license. And the relay. And the....

If this is going to be a pain in the backside then we can just cancel the entire damn thing.

Stepping out the door for my flight to Hong Kong man.

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Email sent. That is not possible.

I am placing my order from my hotel in Bahrain so that it will be at my residence when I return home from work. If you review my order you will see that I already ordered the reverse lights. And the turn signals. And the license. And the relay. And the....

If this is going to be a pain in the backside then we can just cancel the entire damn thing.

Stepping out the door for my flight to Hong Kong man.
I apologize for the confusion

We will get you taken care of

Thanks,
Nick C.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts