1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
May be just me but link doesn't work and no web sites

·
Registered
386 Posts
Sorry. It's me. My website is down:( working with Bob at DataJockeys to get it back up. My website is supposed to forward to Facebook.

I'm a welder not a website guy haha

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,927 Posts
Welcome! Link works now

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Sorry. It's me. My website is down:( working with Bob at DataJockeys to get it back up. My website is supposed to forward to Facebook.

I'm a welder not a website guy haha

:bigthumb::cheers:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Welcome as a supporting vendor, Dirty Deeds! I know a lot of guys are stoked on your exhaust parts/system ::rocker:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
11,055 Posts
G'day Keith,
Congrats ... Well done....
Now get building some cool systems.....
Gotta say...LOOOOOVE MY BA System....
Cheers
Baz

·
Forum Gunsmith
4,937 Posts
Honestly, I can't wait until you guys come up with a bumper sticker.

Dirty Deeds...you gotta love it!

Sounds like one of my old moral patches on my MOLLE rig.

·
Registered
517 Posts
absolutely.....when?:clap:

·
Registered
386 Posts
right now:) only I do group buys differently. There is no minimum. The price is good no matter how many members want one, even if it's just 1 person.

·
Forum Gunsmith
4,937 Posts
I'm interested.

·
Registered
386 Posts
What exactly is the product? Is it the exhaust that has the 16 page thread to it that I will need to read through?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
if you have the time definitely read thru it. There is a lot of great info regarding FJ exhaust systems. It's easier to screw up the exhaust than it is to get it right. BAmufflers only exists because there weren't any options for my Tundra that I didn't like, so I made my own. Then I went down the line with nearly every Toyota truck and came up with a solution for the average end user to customize the sound of their vehicle.

The systems that I make aren't 'one size fits all' They are fully customizable and fully bolt on. You can have is raspy loud, or stock quiet, either way enjoy improved low end torque and throttle response all from a system so overbuilt you can use it as a skid plate if you wanted:)

For more info give me a call 760-877-4234 after 9am.

Keith

1 - 15 of 15 Posts