Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Gobi racks look sweet but could they please put a pic of an FJ on their main homepage. Come on give some props to the FJ....

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
If I give Gobi Racks a whole bunch of reputation points can I get a stealth rack cheaper oh please oh please oh please. We park our FJ in a major traffic area lots of people would see it at least a bajillion times. Look at it as cheap advertising and bringing untold happiness to me and our old dog who doesn't have many years left..........it would be most special to her.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
abophx said:
If I give Gobi Racks a whole bunch of reputation points can I get a stealth rack cheaper oh please oh please oh please. We park our FJ in a major traffic area lots of people would see it at least a bajillion times. Look at it as cheap advertising and bringing untold happiness to me and our old dog who doesn't have many years left..........it would be most special to her.
You can get them from forum sponsor FJ Source for %5 off and free shipping. Free shipping is a HUGE deal on this (I believe it is normally $200). Check this thread:

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6042

--Bill

·
Registered
270 Posts
2 things of interest to point out for you FJCruiserForums new comers. 1. I am the one that got Gobi to build an FJ rack (you can even ask them...they know me as Shaggy). 2. At least 2 of the "Coming Soon" pictures have my s10 Zr2 Mixed in.

All bow before me. :) j/k

Now I just need them to hook me up with an Xterra rack. OK, that was enough FJ "trolling"...back to my other forums. :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
how much higher is the stealth rack compared to the factory rack? I can get the factory rack in my garage. Based upon the pricing I am hearing on the air damn I might want to get a stealth rack

·
Registered
102 Posts
how much higher is the stealth rack compared to the factory rack? I can get the factory rack in my garage. Based upon the pricing I am hearing on the air damn I might want to get a stealth rack

The Stealth rack is about 3" shorter than the factory rack. You might be thinking of the Ranger rack. I'm not sure how it compares.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts