Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
98 Posts
I've purchased a couple of Toyotas from Nick Lu at Longo including my FJ and have had nothing but great experiences.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Welcome! Looks like your site has retail pricing (i.e. MSRP) on the parts listed. Do you offer any discounts to forum members? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
I bought my FJ from Longo's Dean Taylor and have gotten a bit of warranty work done there too. It's a top-notch operation and they get the Official JLam Seal of Approval

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
I got my FJ from Longo, and the service department is top notch, but tried to email parts via their web site twice to ask for availability and pricing, and never got a reply.

Hope they've improved since I purchased my FJ!

T

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello guys!

I'd just like to introduce myself. My name is Jeff and I have been working @ Longo Toyota Parts for about 5 months now, previously, I was working right next door @ Longo Lexus (working in Service). I was chosen to start our parts website (previous experience with web-building, but new to e-commerce). After about 2 months of planning and building, I finally got the site up and running.

Replies to posts:

iCruiser: Sorry to hear that you did not receive a reply. It may have been the week I was on vacation and other people were covering it :zzz: We all know how that goes =P Please send any questions to me via PM or e-mail ( [email protected] ) and I'll get back to you in a timely manner.

sbechtold: I'll be putting together a special price list for FJCForums members. Basically, browsing the part online, referring to the special FJC pricing list and ordering over the phone, or dropping me an e-mail ( [email protected] ) and I can call you back for payment information.

dau666: I would like to get with sales to put up our stock (still going @ MSRP from what I've heard) but yes, you are correct; we, unfortunately, cannot do a financed deal out of state due to our policy (some legal matter), but we can do out of state deals for FJs that are paid in full (no financing).

I'll create a few threads with our offerings with special FJCForum pricing.

Thanks guys!
Jeff

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
ok, another happy satisfied longo customer here. live in the bay area and flew down to buy my beloved FJ at longo. was the best car buying experience ever - it's like a friggin amusement park down there. i believe my salesman was Hans. just top notch,.....welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
378 Posts
The world's largest volume Toyota dealership and they have the coolest people working there. 2 thumbs up from me - picked up my FJC from them back in April.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No doubt! I just got my Replacement Satellite Radio and it ROCKS - Long Live Longo -

May 3 Voodoo Upg Pk 2, Chrome Snicks, Tug Hitch & Rack on Bad Boy...niiiiice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts