Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,790 Posts
Welcome. If their bumper looks anything like the one for the 4runner or tacoma when it comes out, sickkkk.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave:.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome, I had Shrockworks stuff on my Xterra. Very well made and good lookinig at the same time.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
any forum discount or sale?
looking at picking up a few things.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I've been talking to Jim at ShrockWorks about there rock sliders, Jims says that they are still working on the front bumpers. If you have ? about there bumper you'll be better off calling Jim. The number is on there web site.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Emailed them about 3 weeks ago about their front bumper. No response. What is it with companies not returning emails? Especially those that promote themselves via internet. It really is the most practical means of communication for me with the shifts I work, but businesses don't seem to take it serious. BTW, also emailed Man-a-Fre about their new 3 hoop bumper,...........and guess what??? No reply :shrug03:

Guess I'll be looking for someone that wants my business.

Puppypappa

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Welcome. If their bumper looks anything like the one for the 4runner or tacoma when it comes out, sickkkk.
Yeah, I really like the look of this 4runner bumper

·
Registered
203 Posts
I agree and the pics. of the welds on the Shrockworks stuff looks Very nice . . .

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey Guys, I ordered the rock rails for my FJ from ShrockWorks late on monday Feb. 1. Got a tracking number on tuesday nite. They left the shop at 5:10 pm on Tuesday and I got them Thursday at 3:00 pm. That was fast. Two days to go from Houston Tx. to Denver Colo. Thanks Jim and FedEx. When I get them powder coated and installed I will post more pictures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
When I get them powder coated and installed I will post more pictures.
Why didn't you just have ShrockWorks powdercoat them for $79 more?

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Doesn't seem like shrockworks is checking the forum too much. :(
Dont worry, we havent forgoten about you guys. We have had our hands full lately with a few other prototype projects....but lets see what you guys think about this...........

Just a quick preview of our prototype design....

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
^Nice! Looks to be nearly identical to the 4Runner version...and that's a good thing. I assume there will be a center hoop and headlight guard versions too? Still looking at roughly 150 lbs for the weight? If you need a vehicle to, uh, test fit that bumper on there are plenty in TX to help you out! Me included:rocker:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts