Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Will be interesting to see the final product (re: winch bumper).

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I wonder what the wait time will be for a bumper. For the Xterra it was easily a 6 month wait for most people. There were some receiving their bumpers after 8 months.
They make solid bumpers and have good customer service. Their production side of the business needs a lot of improvement.

·
Cool Breeze
517 Posts

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
I've been emailing the guys over there and it looks like they are hoping to have it on the market within the next couple of months.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Welcome to the forum guys! I haven't had the chance to meet any of the guys from there but my best friend (thekeeper) stopped in to speak with Jim some time ago. Hopefully, they'll be able to make it to Wheeltoberfest this October to poarticipate, meet some wheelers from all over Texas and most importantly, to have a good ol time! This would be a great opportunity for Shrockworks to get on the map and put a face with the name!

See you guys in October!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
any idea on a eta of the fj bumper?

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
any idea on a eta of the fj bumper?
I got an email from them today saying the "next couple of months" so my fingers are crossed for sooner rather than later.

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Thank you for supporting the 2010 Wheeltoberfest event!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
FJ bumper yet?

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Man, I JUST noticed you guys had joined the ranks of forum sponsors!! I'm looking forward to what you guys come up with for the FJ. One of the guys on this forum, Duchunter, has a fourth gen 4Runner with your winch bumper and it is a really sweet piece of kit!

·
Vendor
17 Posts
hey guys, I just got on here and I'll be checking back from time to time to answer any questions y'all might have. If you need an answer ASAP, your best bet it to send me an email to info or [email protected] but I'll try to get overe here at least once a day.
Just so you know a little about who you're talking to, my name's Mark. I started here back in high school in '06. I'm 24 now. These days, I keep after the production side of things and answer the phone. No.. I don't have an FJ but I do love 4wheelin and get out there as much as possible. Anyway, let me know if there's anything I can do. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Welcome, Mark! :cheers:

21 - 37 of 37 Posts