Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FJCruiserForums.com would like to welcome Steve Carrigan Off Road Equipment as our newest supporting vendor!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Welcome aboard!:)

·
Premium Member
16,705 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Welcome Aboard... :bigthumb:

and have the linky to your site fixed above ?...
It is just www/ now ?...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome! The light bar is great! I don't have the lights yet, they are on order. As soon as I get lights on, I'll post up lots of pics of the light bar.

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Welcome aboard Steve!...Glad to see you make it as a vender. You have a Hot light bar buddy, good luck! :cheers:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks Shadow and everyone! I am going to ask Adam to make me up a web page and I will get a domain from Go Daddy(I guess)soon. If you guys want to reach me-just private message or call. Shadow, show a picture from the side of the light bar that you went with, looks pretty cool from the front.
Steve

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome Aboard... :bigthumb:

and have the linky to your site fixed above ?...
It is just www/ now ?...
trying to get things squared away, hope to have a web page and paypal set up soon. For now if interested or you want to order, send me a message or call me! Steve C.

·
Registered
455 Posts
A dead link and no product offering...can I be a vendor too??
What exactly is for sale??

·
Registered
313 Posts
welcome:wave:

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am interested in your light bar, do you have any links or extra pis for it? How much is it?

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Steve,
Your advertising drops straight to your profile on the forum. Is your website up and running yet?
Bob

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Steve, you have a superior first name my friend. I look forward to seeing your site. Go Daddy is a great web host to go with as is paypal for the e-commerse side.

Welcome

1 - 20 of 30 Posts