Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FJCruiserForums.com would like to welcome ToraSport as our newest supporting vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Redirect

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Very nice webpage. I will be getting some stuff from you guys I'm sure. My old pickup needs and ARB bumper and locker, etc... but my wallet needs a cash injection first!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Thanks Guys!!:bananahump-slvrathl

It's great to be here ~ and am here to listen to what your needs are.
Let me know what I can do to kick it off for everyone?

Would you like to see a group buy, a sale...?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
T O R A ??? as in FJ-TORA????
Do you know what that stands for???
Its the ........."Fantastic Journeymobile To Off Road Adventures" initials and trademark!

·
Registered
15 Posts
How about a group buy on the ARB Roof rack?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'd have to say the full length. It's probably more popular. Although I am still debating which size I want. These are great for camping with dogs, as mine don't like all the supplies in the back.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'd have to say the full length. It's probably more popular. Although I am still debating which size I want. These are great for camping with dogs, as mine don't like all the supplies in the back.
we could do one anysize / floor combo. How's that? Not a 100% on how to get a group buy started - do I just announce it here or this there another area to do so to get guys involved?

·
Registered
15 Posts
There is a section just for vendors to list group buys. Thx, Jake

·
Registered
465 Posts
How about a group buy on an ARB fridge with transit cover?

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm in! I will start a thread in the general section to try and gain some interest, once that gets rolling we will need to move it to the group buy section. I don't think that I can do that part, just vendors. But I will try to get the addys and info. THanks for doing this!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts