Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is here. I cannot believe I did it!!! I have been mobbin' it around everywhere and took a few (before) shots. It's hopefully going in this week sometime to get a lift and sliders with all the fixin's. I am so glad I made the choice to get this SUV. I was ridin around town and actually saw and older FJ and he threw up the peace and that's when it hit me that this addiction is a bond and I love it. It was funny because his had mod's on it and mine was bone stock and he still waved.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Welcome brother ---- :cheers:

-

-

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh jesus what is it supposed to be called?! hahah Truck, rig, pickup, minivan? I don't know ya'lls lingo yet, but I have one and it's pretty fun to mob around. And yes the mod's are coming in almost as fast as the money is coming in.
Anyone of you guys around the Central California area? Im here for the summer and am going to be taking this thing out constantly let me know. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

Oh jesus what is it supposed to be called?! hahah Truck, rig, pickup, minivan? I don't know ya'lls lingo yet, but I have one and it's pretty fun to mob around. And yes the mod's are coming in almost as fast as the money is coming in.
Anyone of you guys around the Central California area? Im here for the summer and am going to be taking this thing out constantly let me know. :cheers:

We call 'em minivans here :rocker:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome. You will kiss the sky everyday that you jump in your rig. It will become a part of your soul, and extension of your body, and a best friend til the end of time. Enjoy fellow brother.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I appreciate all the kind comments. I love the whole brotherhood. The color is awesome no need to paint mirrors and handles to match because it is ready to go. I am currently installing my cb and then keep on dumping money into it. Can't wait to explorer and head out..Thanks again for the nice comments hopefully see some of you out there!!!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum! Great folks, info and fun!!!

Yes, the color is boss!

cheers,

dale

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Aboard!

He called it an "SUV" :cowfrown:
Well, it is an SUV (Sport Utility Vehicle).

The problem is all the vehicles over the years that have carried the title "SUV" have somewhat taken away from the true origins of the term. The "soccer mom" oversized minivans or station wagons that have been miss-labeled as "SUV's".

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome and have fun with the beasty. She sure is pretty. :rocker:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congrats....reminds me of the tingly feeling I had the first time behind the wheel.

Gotta love the tinglies.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts