Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I joined this forum 3 years ago in anticipation of purchasing my new FJ .

But then I bought a new 2008 Tundra CM , then in 2010 bought a new Prius ,
after all the brake & accelerator issues got my money back and bought a 2006 4runner with 30,000 miles on it and thought that would satisfy my needs .

That was until I needed to make long trip and my head was cramped from having to do the ( 4runner Lean ) to avoid my head hitting the roof while sitting normally !

So after my 10 month ownership of that , I drove to North Carolina and traded even up for a 2007 FJ with 28,000 miles and every available option that I wanted when I first looked for one 3 yrs. ago !

I picked it up on Dec. 17 2010 , almost exactly 3 yrs to the day I joined this forum , lol , and am loving it !

I know it's a long post but this forum has been a great inspiration to me and wanted to share it with you !

Thanks , Bill !

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
wow, that story was harder to follow than a david lynch movie. i'm just glad you found your way into the driver's seat of an FJC.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
LONG ROAD to getting here :) congrats on the rig

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice color choice!

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Congrats!

Now that you've reached this destination, it's time to enjoy the journey. Have fun!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congrats Bill! I just joined today, I've been wanting to join the forum for about 6 months now and I have wanted an FJ since I saw one at the Chicago Auto Show in 2005. I know the feeling you had, I can't wait to own my first FJ. I'm currently looking into the new 2011 FJ TT in ArmyGreen but have always LOVED the 2007 Black FJ TRD, they are just very difficult to find in general and with moderately low miles.

Yours looks great, enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave: Nice color:bigthumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts