Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after 15 years with Toyota, I finally moved on...

I god a job offer I just couldn't refuse..

So now I am the General Sales Manager of Auburn Chevy..

Wanted to let everyone know so if they went looking for me at Toyota you wouldn't wonder what was going on..

wish me luck, there is a lot of work to do here to bring this Chevy store back to where she should be...

I still have the FJ and never plan to get rid of her.. So in the very near future I'll have to get out with you all and do some wheeling..

:cheers:

Jim Dawson

·
Registered
607 Posts
Congrats on the new job! I still haven't gotten out wheeling with you. I just met you that one time at yota in the service drive. I hope to hit the trails with you at some point.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new job, Jim!
Good luck in Auburn.
TOK will miss you.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Congrats and thanks again for the advice on the OME suspension!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Congrats on the new job.

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Awesome and enjoy the challenge.

Hey just curious do you know what toyota pays a dealership per hour for warranty service work?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Congratulations Jim- sorry to see you leave Toyota, but at least it was not until after you helped me see the light! Love my FJ! Good luck!
Bonehead (Jay)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Congrats Jim. Good luck in the new job.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Screw you, Jim. :flame:

Just goofing off there, Jimbo. :lol: Best wishes on the new gig, and here's to getting out on the trails again soon! :rocker:

-- Paul

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
WOW, congrats Jim!!!

Or should I say Mr Dawson???

I don't go into TOK as often any more, now that I work Downtown Seattle, I am bussin it... Sure is savin the miles on the FJ though!!!

Are you moving down to the southend?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
congrats...

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you to all for the well wishes...

All except seriousactualist, I don't know what I didn't do to you... :rofl::rofl:

:lol::cheers:

I am looking forward to my new position and movement in my career..

I know this is rebate hell... Lots of fun....

As for what Toyota pays for warrantry work, I believe it is about 80% of the normal shop rate.. But I could be wrong.. I didn't spend too much time in service..

I am still here on the Forum and do still own a Toyota, I will never get rid of it..

So if you need any help with anything let me know.. I will do what I can...

I am planning to get out on the trail, I just need a little time to turn this ship around so I can have some free time...

Thanks to all, and you know where I am at if you need somthing...

Jim

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Congrats and good luck Jim!! I was just about to drop off an application at TOK too, now I'll have to bug Tony to hire me!!

If you trade in your FJ for an Avalanche....there will be a kick to the groin!! JK

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
:werd: good luck! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
157 Posts
New Adventures... Good Luck. I am originally from Federal Way, so I know the area well. Lots of good stuff out towards Enumclaw.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts