Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well actually today, its late and I finally finished packing. Tim (t2cruiser) is in Santa Fe and Jason, (Bostonian) will be joining us Monday mid morning. We'll post some updated information for those of you leaving early this week.

Sounds like its a tad muddy up there, so that should be fun !

See you all very soon !

Seth

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
have a safe trip,see ya at the summit on wed.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Seth,

It will be great to see you again. Have a safe trip. See you Tues.

Jackie

·
Registered
52 Posts
O How COOL! It's almost time for the FJ SUMMIT!!!
We are really really looking forward to it. I will need to look through my schedule and notes to see where we are to meet everyone to check in. I'm sure I have it somewhere.
After the days of fun with the FJs, we will be heading out to the Twin Lakes area for a week of camping in a tent! We will also be going to other spots for some whitewater rafting. Anyone else have additional Colorado plans while they are there? EVERYONE DRIVE SAFELY! FJsuzCruiser

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
have a great time people

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just finished my first beer at the new outside bar at the best western. it is a beautiful, nice sunny day, and it looks like we are going to have really good weather for the week. As I was comeing down 550 I saw three Jeeps off of the entrance to the Alpine Loop and they were covered in mud, so I hope everyone brings their mud shoes !

We are going to be at the forest service tomorrow morning to get the low down on all the trails, so I will give you an update, and some pictures tomorrow !!!

Have a good one !

Seth

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We will be doing some pre-running of the trails on Tuesday, so if anyone gets in early, let us know and you can join us. My FJ is the yellow one at the best western with the red tire cover.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I am packed and ready to hit the road! Unfortunately I have to go to work for a meeting in the morning. I hope to get on the road by noon and head for the 15. With luck, I will catch up with the Demello "Slow Boat Caravan" on Tuesday AM.

I am psyched for the mud and fun!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts