Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last weekend I went to the cliffs in Marseille, IL with a 4x4 club, here's a couple videos of the outing with Bystander and onboard views. This was with a flip camera on the windshield, first time I tried it and I really like it I just need to let it run MOOOORE on the good stuff hahahahaha

Mark's Camera:
Nonos View: Start this video first when it hits 00:35 start the top one to have then running in parallel

Mark's Camera:
Nonos View: Start this video first when it hits 00:18 start the top one to have then running in parallel

Nonos View:

Hope you guys like

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Make sure that you clean off the radiator thoroughly after mudding it like that. Over time it will collect and you may experience overheating problems as a result.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally managed to pot the videos the right way, I guess the link has to be the one fro the actual video and not from the "Channel showing the videos", hahaha.

Yup the trails where super tight there where spots where a 2011 jeep would not go trough, luckily he was in front of me testing the trail, :rofl:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make sure that you clean off the radiator thoroughly after mudding it like that. Over time it will collect and you may experience overheating problems as a result.
I cleaned the truck as soon as I got home in a quarter wash place, and yesterday I gave it a clean with Black Magic for the engine bay, came out good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts