Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been able to locate any FJ drives in our area, so I am willing to organize one. I know some interesting forest service roads ( not rock crawling, ) that would make a good days driving in the Asheville area. If anyone is interested please shoot me an email or call me ( contact info below ). Please include your contact info and if you are retired and could do a midweek drive or if it would need to be a weekend. Also let me know where you live, so I can plan times and meeting places that are convenient to the most people. Also any suggestions you may have for good backroads, forest service roads, etc that you may think would incorporate into a drive. I will try out a few day drives and then expand to weekend and longer events.
For now, we need not just limit it to FJ's. To get something going, any high clearance vehicle is welcome. Help me get something started and let's see where it goes. I have been planning drives/events for the Porsche club for years and I have found that there are people out there that want these activities, but will not make the first move, so now is your chance. Contact me and I will have something ready WITHIN 30 DAYS.
Bob Futrell
828 385 3100
[email protected]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have not been able to locate any FJ drives in our area, so I am willing to organize one. I know some interesting forest service roads ( not rock crawling, ) that would make a good days driving in the Asheville area. If anyone is interested please shoot me an email or call me ( contact info below ). Please include your contact info and if you are retired and could do a midweek drive or if it would need to be a weekend. Also let me know where you live, so I can plan times and meeting places that are convenient to the most people. Also any suggestions you may have for good backroads, forest service roads, etc that you may think would incorporate into a drive. I will try out a few day drives and then expand to weekend and longer events.
For now, we need not just limit it to FJ's. To get something going, any high clearance vehicle is welcome. Help me get something started and let's see where it goes. I have been planning drives/events for the Porsche club for years and I have found that there are people out there that want these activities, but will not make the first move, so now is your chance. Contact me and I will have something ready WITHIN 30 DAYS.
Bob Futrell
828 385 3100
[email protected]
I guess people here just buy them for their looks and don't really drive them. Guess I will have to go to another state to find someone who does...

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
I just trailer mine to the mall . Until I figure out what the biggest tires I can run with a spacer lift . By the way what psi do you run to get the maximum mpg ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts