Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sold my FJ last week and have the wet okole seat covers for sale,2 months old,camo,with optional-gun pocket ,seat heater,lumbar support ,all on driver seat only.these covers are for only the front seats only,both have the optional map pockets ,both in excellant shape. Also have the TRD cold air intake in excellant shape ,off of a 2008 fj,will not fit the new fjs. seat covers are 200 and the intake is 200.the picture doesnt have the headrest covers on because i had the headrest dvd system,but the covers are included----
All items have SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Those seat covers look awesome! Wish I could take them off your hands but alas . . . . funds and desires don't always agree.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you post up some pictures of the TRD intake? I'll take it off your hands.

Please let me know what shipping would be to 77008

16.00 to houston,i double checked all parts and noticed i didnt get the mass airflow gasket off my truck, its a paper gasket and u can use form a gasket in its place(better seal anyway).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
wet okoles still for sale
Do you have anymore shots of the seat covers? I've been waiting on some Wet Okoles to come up for sale...just not sure about camo

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Please post prices for your items.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
So sorry I'm auto-mod this morning.. was looking for the $$ signs..

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Apparently you didn't look at the posts where I said I'd take it and where the OP said it was sold to me?

Intake was paid for and shipped yesterday. Should arrive at my house tomorrow :clap:
Hope your happy with it,sounds like a four barrel carb with wide open throttle,air filter is clean and oiled.call me with any questions

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
Pm sent from Memphis

1 - 20 of 20 Posts