Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I was too late for the recent group-buy.

Does anyone want to set up another one?

The last people saved 20%.

:clap::cheers::boohoo::rocker::flame::mecry:

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Re: Wet Okole Group-Buy II?

You should read through the threads about the WO Group Buys in the Group Buy section.

This was third group buy, the manufacturer may have set limits as well.

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts

I have personally talked to the manager(he took my order) and Shadows statements of one group buy per year is correct. The Manager at WO, said they can only do GBs when they see a timeslot where work might be slower and they rotate these slower timeslots to different forums. So we had ours and now its gone for another year....You'll just have to either wait, buy at full price or buy a set from someone who wants to sell.
I wouldn't try setting up a GB with them right now, you'll probably just piss them off and then they'll never offer use this deal again.

·
Banned
2,051 Posts

orrrrrr find another forum/group/club doing the group buy.

while we would like to think this little blue forum is the center of the vendor universe, it is not.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I have personally talked to the manager(he took my order) and Shadows statements of one group buy per year is correct. The Manager at WO, said they can only do GBs when they see a timeslot where work might be slower and they rotate these slower timeslots to different forums. So we had ours and now its gone for another year....You'll just have to either wait, buy at full price or buy a set from someone who wants to sell.
I wouldn't try setting up a GB with them right now, you'll probably just piss them off and then they'll never offer use this deal again.
Piss them off?

Who's the customer?

Since when is asking a question a big deal?

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts

Piss them off?
Yes, you'll probably piss them off....Read the GBIII thread and the last few pages of GBII thread

Who's the customer?
What makes you think your entitled to 20% off? They didn't have to do any of the GBs, but they did. This is probably one of the few companies in the USA that actually has more then plenty of work, so I doubt they would have to bother doing this....
See GBII and last parts of GBII ... you'll see .. to many people b!tching in GBII almost lost us GBIII.....

Since when is asking a question a big deal?
It is a big deal, because you probably didn't bother to read the threads and probably didn't see that we almost lost GBIII...

Buy MIGZ's covers....or as others said, see if another forum has a group order going and buy from there.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts

the group buys are done for this year....it is what it is. you can buy at retail or wait for one next year but no more this year....there have been two or three already.

he is not obligated to do any of them but has done more than his fair share in my opinion....cant run them continuously.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Yes, you'll probably piss them off....Read the GBIII thread and the last few pages of GBII thread

What makes you think your entitled to 20% off? They didn't have to do any of the GBs, but they did. This is probably one of the few companies in the USA that actually has more then plenty of work, so I doubt they would have to bother doing this....
See GBII and last parts of GBII ... you'll see .. to many people b!tching in GBII almost lost us GBIII.....

It is a big deal, because you probably didn't bother to read the threads and probably didn't see that we almost lost GBIII...

Buy MIGZ's covers....or as others said, see if another forum has a group order going and buy from there.
Its a question.

Sue me.

·
Registered
308 Posts

I'm selling a brand new set for excatly waht I paid I'm including the invoice.
If ya still have them please let me know the following>
How much, what color are they and will they work with armrest? Thanks :bandit:

·
Registered
365 Posts

If you join the Military, you can get 10% by ordering Wet Okole through Performance Parts... That's what I plan on if I can't wait until the next GB...

Find your local recruiter...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.