Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really interested in buying some Wet Okole seat covers. I have done some looking around the forum, and found no complaints about them. I noticed there was a group buy before...how can this happen again? and would anyone else be interested?

·
fka RockWeasel
226 Posts
I can't speak for a GB, but I love my Wet Okoles. They've held up real well, are easy to clean with a few wipes, and don't get hot during the summer.

Even at full retail you can't beat it. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Weavin,
I am also looking at seat covers. Wet Okole gets great reviews, but you should also look at Clazzio seat covers for the FJ. TRDSparks.com has a good deal right now.

Mike

·
Registered
205 Posts
the tacoma forums just had a group buy and I'm sure if you called the company, you could set up a group buy for 20% off. I bet you could find other members who'd be interested.

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Look at the FORUM rules for a GB. There have been several GB on Wet Okole covers in the past.

Great covers

·
Registered
141 Posts
i would also be interested. does anyone know how much discount it would come out to if i bought one from a group buy?

·
Registered
168 Posts
They are awesome! i had them in both my broncos for years. still have them and ive washed them at least 10 times. expensive, but worth every penny! ill buy them again soon. GB sounds great!

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts
Group buys like we had in the past from non forum vendors are no longer allowed. Forget about a Wet Okole group buy on this forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts