Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I searched so forgive me if this is posted before .

I want to buy.

1. Wet Okole Front Seat Covers with the Double Piping. All Black with the Sun Fusion color double Piping . I see "neon yellow" on their website. Do I need to call for the custom color to match.

2. Also How do I get the FJ Cruiser logo instead of the wet okole logo. I saw some members here had the FJ Logo on theirs..

So do i need to call them ( instead of just submitting order online) ? Any other steps? :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts
You can have custom logos done, you just have to pay more and send them the graphic. Most of the FJ logo ones you've seen were probably part of the group buys.

FJ Wolf is having his made with his custom paw logo I believe.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
FJ Wolf is having his made with his custom paw logo I believe.
Heh, Yep - It's $50 for the custom graphic setup. They need a high-resolution black and white line-art JPG file emailed to them after the order is placed. They then email the file to thier embroiderer for an approval. Once they call you back, you're in like flynn.

Setup fee: $50
Embroidery Fee: $39
Seatcovers: $235/front $259/rear

Seeing my pawprint embroidered on Luna's seats when I get in...

Priceless. :lol:

Note:
If anyone would like graphics for their seatcovers, let me know, I'd be happy to prepare the files and email them to their office for you free of charge.

Howls,
FJ Wolf

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I was told the graphics were not embroidered.... just iron on logos. I didn't order any logos with mine, but it came with the Wet Okole design on them. It is a cheap iron on logo.... not sure if It would be worth it IMO, unless they offer a higher quality version.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
I was told the graphics were not embroidered.... just iron on logos. I didn't order any logos with mine, but it came with the Wet Okole design on them. It is a cheap iron on logo.... not sure if It would be worth it IMO, unless they offer a higher quality version.
Hmmm... You know. I am trying to think back to what my xterra's were. I could have sworn it was embroidered on. Maybe you're right. Maybe they used to embroider it, now they don't. Maybe it was a decal. Hell, I can't remember.

I'll post up photos when they arrive.

Howls,
FJ Wolf

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
2. Also How do I get the FJ Cruiser logo instead of the wet okole logo. I saw some members here had the FJ Logo on theirs..
i believe any logo they have in stock, they will put on instead of the Wet Okole logo, for no additional charge. i ended up getting the "TRD" logo in place of the Wet Okole logo.

yep...they are iron on...kind of a felt material.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I actually just ordered a set a couple weeks ago, it is iron on, and on their website there are a lot of different graphics to choose from. you can call and talk to someone on the phone and they will get you taken care of in a few min. I got something different, but they did offer me the FJ logo on the seat. they are really cool and will do just about anything you want them to.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah hopefully they have the fj logo already in the system , thanks for the feedback

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
yeah hopefully they have the fj logo already in the system
If they don't, I'd be happy to make the file for you to email to them (free of charge of course)... I could even include your FJ's name - ex: "Luna", your name - ex: "Wolf's FJ" - with the FJ being the iconic logo style, other graphics or design, etc.

Howls,
FJ Wolf

·
Registered
101 Posts
Heh, Yep - It's $50 for the custom graphic setup. They need a high-resolution black and white line-art JPG file emailed to them after the order is placed. They then email the file to thier embroiderer for an approval. Once they call you back, you're in like flynn.

Setup fee: $50
Embroidery Fee: $39
Seatcovers: $235/front $259/rear

Seeing my pawprint embroidered on Luna's seats when I get in...

Priceless. :lol:

Note:
If anyone would like graphics for their seatcovers, let me know, I'd be happy to prepare the files and email them to their office for you free of charge.

Howls,
FJ Wolf
Could you please send me the file image for the FJ.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Could you please send me the file image for the FJ.
No problem. I'll prep it when I get home tonight.

Did you want any modifications or additional elements added to it?

There are a couple different versions of the logo. I'll throw them up on my website and post links to all of them here for folks to grab.

Howls,
FJ Wolf

1 - 12 of 12 Posts