Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sweet. Looks like God's country. Really puttin' the '10 through it's paces:clap:

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Sweet, great spot.

Nice to see you using your rig the way it was meant to.

:cheers:

-

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks fellas!

I live about 45 minutes from the trailhead - but it's not like there's only one way to get in, it's a whole network of trails.

It's not always this pretty out there. It can get pretty dull and brown in the summer, but it's been a wet Winter and it's just gorgeous out there right now.

I signed the papers two weeks ago today - and brought her home that Wednesday. And yeah, I took her out Thursday to stripe her up - just to make sure she didn't get comfortable looking pretty. :)

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Thanks for Sharing! That was enough to get me through my trail fix while I put my FJ back together. I wish I didn't have to travel so far to see that kind of terrain.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just so you know that I do treat her gentle sometimes too...

And the car wash stall takes cards now... that's a little too convenient not to be dangerous. It also got a bit silly. I mean, clean makes everyone happy, but I have to draw the line somewhere before tricolored suds:

:cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.