Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I think that it's a very personal decision. You can't fault any of the popular bumpers. It will depend on your priorities and taste. I preferred a functional and minimalist approach, which is why I went with the very light All Pro with small hoop (for the lights). I like rocks so clearance is paramount. The AP has great approach angle. It's also the most stock looking.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Expedition One! (Mainly because they are a Utah company!!!)

·
Registered
226 Posts
I kick it old school with a all pro SMOOTH FACE bumper but alast they dont make or sell them any more and i really like it because I dont have the money for a winch or get into that much trouble that I can justify buying one but good luck on your choice

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Both the Demello and E1 bumpers seem to be really nice!!!:rocker:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Road Armor is the want I want, but customer service and shipping is slow....Average wait for bumper about 1-1/2 months.
I also like the Expedition bumpers......There have been many bumpers designed for the FJ look around, but make sure you see the one you want in person on a rig......

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
X1 on the Ex-1 bumpers I should have mine on in less than 4 days.
x2 but it only took me about 4 hours to mount mine. :rocker:

Don't forget to cover your backside either...Metal-Tech Rules!!! I definitely would have considered the front tube bumper they have if it had been available when I bought my Ex-1 but am very happy with what I have and won't be changing anything soon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts