Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

What color will you buy?

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that it appears we have the final colors available, what color will you choose when the time comes?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I voted for black, but I reserve the right to retract that vote if we find out that the roof does not have to be white. :)

If it can be body color I would probably get the Red

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
So hard to pick. I really like the blue, but I have this feeling everyone will end up with blue...

I think I like the yellow, it might stand out a bit. BUT, if they were to give me one - I'd take whatever color they were offerin'.

·
Official Field Agent
1,146 Posts
Sun Fusion - Yellow (think xterra) or orangish, depending on the pic you are looking at (check toyota's website)
Black Diamond - Black
Black Cherry - Burgundyish dark red (like on the scion TC i think)
Titanium Metallic - (silver, you can see pics at http://www.sor.com/FJ_atSOR.html)
Voodoo Blue - smurf blue like the concept

Im really digging the green on the one they have at SEMA too, i think i would go with one of those if they offer it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'll buy the color from SEMA (not blue) if they make it. Seems like the best one for now, although Tan would have been the obvious choice for me. Something not so retro, more traditional please. -------Ok, the blue is kinda original.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Titanium Metalic, like the one @ SEMA. Not silver like the one on Leno. Not enough contrast with the body accents on that one!------Give me Tan and I'm a happy man.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Any reason Titanium Metalic is in italic. Titanium Metalic Is this a special color finish apart from the rest??----maybe I'm looking in too deep on this, or maybe I'm just trying to keep the possibility of getting that SEMA metalic look alive!

·
Registered
124 Posts
NO-----everyone is baging on that possibility.-----I guess it's going to be a black one for me. One day I might get a repaint, then it'll be something like the SEMA SILVER or TAN

·
Official Field Agent
1,146 Posts
if they are going to get all retro on us they should go all out. i would like to be able to get one in "baby poop green" or "mustard yellow" the original FJ40 colors. that would be unique, to say the least!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
After seeing the Yellow... DEFINITELY YELLOW, it's badass.

1 - 20 of 212 Posts