Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

What color would you like?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I like bright colors since I seem to get hit more when I drive a vehicle with more muted colors. I think a snazy orange or bright yellow with a yellow roof would work for me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Baah bright colours don't work. I ride a bright yellow CBR600 and people almost kill me on a weekly basis. But I think Orange would be pretty cool.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
seenahyena said:
I like bright colors since I seem to get hit more when I drive a vehicle with more muted colors. I think a snazy orange or bright yellow with a yellow roof would work for me.
Wow, Orange is tied for 1st now :)

The new 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse has a very bright orange model. Check it out:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice!!, I was looking at those at the auto show this year. I drive a 92 talon TSI so always been a fan of Mitsubishi. I love the car except the front end, look too "Pontiac" for me.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I saw one in person last night for the first time and I must say, I was impressed. I wouldnt mind owning one!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bright orange is sooo overdone in SUV's. It's too trendy and you get sick of it fast. Something classy and understated like a gunmetal or black would lend quiet menace rather than 'Hey look, I'm somebody's Matchbox flavor of the week!' Keep the mystery...much sexier.

·
Registered
204 Posts
zeeannie said:
Bright orange is sooo overdone in SUV's. It's too trendy and you get sick of it fast. Something classy and understated like a gunmetal or black would lend quiet menace rather than 'Hey look, I'm somebody's Matchbox flavor of the week!' Keep the mystery...much sexier.
Silence you:

http://store.yahoo.com/coolfj40/puorco.html

I grew up riding in a orange and white FJ55. When I get my orange FJ it will be like returning to the womb.

Cheers,
prat

·
Registered
23 Posts
Umm Kuldip? That CBR is Lil compared to a SUV.

They say you can see yellow fire trucks better tan Red ones. I say if you can't see a big friggin Truck with lights and sirens blaring color doesn't matter and you shouldn't be driving.

I second the Silver with white top, Classy

·
Registered
11 Posts
I vote for a metallic charcoal/gray/titanium type color, preferably with out the white roof. Like that pictue I posted. Apparently Toyota is planning to include a color like this. But I also read that all will have the white roof (which doesn't bother me that much, but its just not for me if Ive got a choice).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Black on Black...orm maybe a silver on black.

I like black interiors because it hides the dirt, but for some reason black exteriors shows dirt......hence the silver maybe

·
Registered
2 Posts
So far, I'm the only one who voted for red. The reason for my preference is simple nostalgia: we owned a red FJ40 back in the 1970's. Best damn vehicle I ever drove. Red would just look and feel so natual to me.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts