Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

What color would you like?

• Total voters
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
fine for giggles, I guess, but its kinda academic when there may not be an FJ in 2015 …
:thinkerg:

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Umm, this is a thread that ekool created back in June 2005 and someone resurrected.
yeah, i saw that … I took the time to look at the low member numbers (like yours, by the way), but I guess the "resurrector" didn't look at, or notice the thread date and therefore my giggles point … what can I say …
:scatter:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
yeah, i saw that … I took the time to look at the low member numbers (like yours, by the way), but I guess the "resurrector" didn't look at, or notice the thread date and therefore my giggles point … what can I say …
:scatter:
It's happened to me before, so I just wanted to make sure you knew :wave:

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
Mobile app placed reply to another thread here. Mods delete these if you see them. Thanks.
Mobile apps suck

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
Weird. I replied in a other thread and this appeared here!!!!

Sent from my Samsung S4. Disregard horrible spelling and bad grammar.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bright orange is sooo overdone in SUV's. It's too trendy and you get sick of it fast. Something classy and understated like a gunmetal or black would lend quiet menace rather than 'Hey look, I'm somebody's Matchbox flavor of the week!' Keep the mystery...much sexier.
I agree! I love gunmetal gray. Give it a gray and bluish metallic fleck and I'm all in. I currently drive a Cement Gray FJ and I love the subtle metal flecks in the paint job. My old blue SUV was a moving target for other drivers.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts