Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reached 300 for the 1st time on one tank of gas :cheers:

Premium Member
Maybe you installed that bling plate I sold ya upside down? Hope things are well and congratulations on the great MPG! I get about 240 to 250 regularly.

Kajun Kim
If you really PACK the tank then you can get some great numbers. Me, I usually fill up right after (or close after) the fuel light comes on and I quit at the first click on the pump. Well, last night I "packed" the tank. I put 50 miles on mine today and it never moved off of over full. I am not trying to pop your bubble. It is just how you drive and how you fill your tank up (along with alot of other variables... tires, speed air pressure, foot pressure....)

Premium Member
I reached 300 for the 1st time on one tank of gas :cheers:
Were you going down hill drafting behind a semi the whole time? :lol:. J/k.

Registered
thats about what i get out of mine most of the time like they said, i think it depends on a lot of accounts. This is a good thing though

Registered
If I can get some actual highway travel in there, I can get 320+ on a tank. Got 340+ last fall on the way to Cruisin' the Woods at Browns Camp. Had stock tires, but upgraded that trip to the Bridgestone Dueler AT Revos. Once the needle hits the last marker (typically after the low fuel light is on), I figure I have about 4 gallons left before I'm walking.

Only other mod I have is the set of Demello sliders.

Registered
I think I have only seen that kind of mileage (25 MPG?) once or twice in 29K miles. That was on I70 heading through Utah. In normal driving in the LA/OC area I am lucky to get 250 miles per tank.

Premium Member
I'm lucky to get 250 miles out of my tank these days. Too many mods..

Registered
Did you drive thru Texas this week heading South? 46+ MPH wind pushing you will do this...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts