Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2693 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I didn't buy anything today, but I did receive my waterport today! It's a 3.3 gallon water release tank. Still need to fab a mount for it.

Btw make sure to check plug gap! Not you, but plenty of people assume their gap is factory and it's close to .1-.3 off. Then they wonder why idle is funky or missing :lol:

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,850 Posts
Bought some engine treatment stuff to add to my next tank of gas. Never used it before but figured after 100,00 miles I might as well give the faithful FJ a treat. :bigthumb:

I keep looking at possible parts to buy to improve my FJs front end suspension. Specifically new LCAs and cam alignment bolts. Any suggestions on cam bolts? I've got my eye on those Moog cam bolt kits with the greasable zerks.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Bought some engine treatment stuff to add to my next tank of gas. Never used it before but figured after 100,00 miles I might as well give the faithful FJ a treat. :bigthumb:

I keep looking at possible parts to buy to improve my FJs front end suspension. Specifically new LCAs and cam alignment bolts. Any suggestions on cam bolts? I've got my eye on those Moog cam bolt kits with the greasable zerks.
I did the same last week with Seafoam! But I also got some Lucas fuel/upper cylinder treatment. Seems similar to Seafoam. Can't say it released any power, but engine is running smooth as ever :grin:

Just dropped my LCA on Monday and the inner bushings to frame have seen better days. I definitely need to replace those. Anything wrong with stock cam bolts? Are the moog ones for poly bushings?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Dual USB
Tan Trasharoo

Previous week
Shackle

Previous previous week
Air gauge since I couldn't find mine at the Florence Beach run.

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
Rad rubber splash shields.
@Loganbeere ,Where did you pick up your Skyjacker links, I've been wanting to replace mine for a bit.

·
Premium Member
1,895 Posts

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,106 Posts
Skyjacker Sway Bar End Links - FREE SHIPPING

I need to get those rad rubber splash guards too. This thread is bad for our wallets.
Just fitted both Skyjackers and Rad Rubber guards...love them both.

The ride after fitting the Icon Overland springs was awful, kinda snatched on bends(and we have lots of those here) but the Skyjackers have transformed it, the swaybar was obviously restricting the flex too much.

1 - 20 of 2693 Posts