Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2681 - 2693 of 2693 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just placed an order for a set of All-pro rock sliders. Went with the bare metal and will paint them myself when they arrive. I managed to convince myself not to go crazy with black Friday/ cyber Monday spending, then ended up ordering them at the last minute 🤷‍♂️

I picked up a KTM 500 about 6 months ago and have been spending all my time and money on moto gear lately. With cooler weather and more desire to go camping and get out for a bit, I figured it was time to show the FJ some love again

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Flex a lite fan kit. I like the solid shroud this provides. Better than the hacked junkyard Ford Taurus efans we used in the past. At least this bolts to stock points but the shroud is somewhat smaller. Let's hope there's no do over lol. Comes with a temp sensitive controller as well.

20191208_162247-01.jpeg 20191208_162248-01.jpeg

·
Registered
397 Posts
Nice find. I just ordered some too.
Did you get yours installed? I'm totally underwhelmed. I thought these were supposed to be loud. At best, they're the same as OEM; the stock horn might actually be louder :mad:

I powered them using the stock wiring though. Maybe they need more current? I'll find some time to wire them direct using the supplied relay. 🤷‍♀️

Dan

·
Registered
152 Posts
Did you get yours installed? I'm totally underwhelmed. I thought these were supposed to be loud. At best, they're the same as OEM; the stock horn might actually be louder :mad:

I powered them using the stock wiring though. Maybe they need more current? I'll find some time to wire them direct using the supplied relay.

Dan
Came in today. Actually messed up and ordered an extra set, smh. I will get them on in the next day or so and let you know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
just bought OME and ARB goodies. and I'm realizing I just ordered more work for myself. in the cold. where it will inevitably be dark too. dark and cold, just like my heart...

2681 - 2693 of 2693 Posts