Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2781 - 2800 of 2872 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Is it FJ related if I put it in my FJ, lol. The carpet cleaner to deep clean my seats arrived Friday. While my seats look clean, I know there’s deep down dirt in them. The previous owner was a really nice lady that lived in Northern California and there was an ultra fine red dust on everything when I bought it. Might have actually been fire retardant from the fires up there. So this was my recent purchase to deep clean them myself.

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
Yeah, wheels and tires to match the truck. BFG KO2 34x10.5/17r.
I saw the warning and willingly drank the kool-aid, it's delicious. Funny, you posted that, I'm thinking of getting a velcro patch made up with that same image for between the sun visors.
Wouldn't mind having one myself. Should be a new thread to discuss possibilities.

I made the image except for the border, go for it!. 😃

Stadri (stay dree) Emblems

Made up some DEB PROOF patches for the forum.

For reference: Deb Proof Patch

IMG_0058.JPG

PM me if you have questions, be glad to help.. Some rules about selling things on the forum.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,995 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Picked up a front hitch mount from @Stoopid !! Thanks man!! :D :D :D

The plan is to buy a winch with a hitch mount that I can carry and use on either end. It will have to wait until the weather improves though :rolleyes:

Dan

·
Desert Moderator
6,217 Posts

·
トヨタ Master
6,680 Posts
Is it FJ related if I put it in my FJ, lol. The carpet cleaner to deep clean my seats arrived Friday. While my seats look clean, I know there’s deep down dirt in them. The previous owner was a really nice lady that lived in Northern California and there was an ultra fine red dust on everything when I bought it. Might have actually been fire retardant from the fires up there. So this was my recent purchase to deep clean them myself. View attachment 1122460
Looks like a Robocop helmet or something.

·
Banned
890 Posts
put a viair 88 in the back with all of the other things that are piling up back there that I haven't had time to put back in their spots. just this morning i was wondering why I'm carrying around the farm jack and rubbers and a half roll of paper towels and a mismatched pair of shoes.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
put a viair 88 in the back with all of the other things that are piling up back there that I haven't had time to put back in their spots. just this morning i was wondering why I'm carrying around the farm jack and rubbers and a half roll of paper towels and a mismatched pair of shoes.
Did you buy your headlight polishing kit?

·
Banned
890 Posts
no.........i have stuff left over from doing the metro's headlights, too! I'm a looser who lets work get in the way! I should find a good, sunny day to call in sick!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
no.........i have stuff left over from doing the metro's headlights, too! I'm a looser who lets work get in the way! I should find a good, sunny day to call in sick!
I am going to be in Austin for a week March 3rd. If you are close to Round Rock, bring it by. I will do it for you, while you work. Bothers me to no end, seeing your beauty suffer like that, my friend.

Also loser, not looser :p

·
Banned
890 Posts
i always do that.....in my head i'm saying loooooooooooooozer

i'll get it done by tuesday. i'm going to be on the road this weekend and will have some down time.

·
Banned
890 Posts
Painting things make them work better. Every time I take a 350 out, I clean it and paint to Chevy orange. I figure that alone gets me another 25 hp.

Edit: forgot to post what I started off to post.

Bought some Mother’s headlight restorer after some light reminding.

Get it? Light reminding???? LIGHT remind......le sigh.

The past few weeks it’s been hard for me to tell if the lights are even on at night. So I took the hint and good natured goading and picked up a kit.
Here’s before:

And here’s after

Next time I do this I’m going to take the lenses off and do them on the bench. I wasn’t able to get them perfectly polished and there are some places around the edges that aren’t good. But it is 98% better!
Thanks to sandFJ90210 for lighting my fire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Painting things make them work better. Every time I take a 350 out, I clean it and paint to Chevy orange. I figure that alone gets me another 25 hp.

Edit: forgot to post what I started off to post.

Bought some Mother’s headlight restorer after some light reminding.

Get it? Light reminding???? LIGHT remind......le sigh.

The past few weeks it’s been hard for me to tell if the lights are even on at night. So I took the hint and good natured goading and picked up a kit.
Here’s before:

And here’s after

Next time I do this I’m going to take the lenses off and do them on the bench. I wasn’t able to get them perfectly polished and there are some places around the edges that aren’t good. But it is 98% better!
Thanks to sandFJ90210 for lighting my fire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take your grill off . Makes it easy

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ordered Fox 2.5 shocks. Current Bilstein 6100s failed, causing tire cupping. Oh, ordered new tires, too. Ugh. More Cooper Discoverer STT Pros. Should've caught the shock failures sooner. $$$$$ Excited about the extra inch of lift, though.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ordered Fox 2.5 shocks. Current Bilstein 6100s failed, causing tire cupping. Oh, ordered new tires, too. Ugh. More Cooper Discoverer STT Pros. Should've caught the shock failures sooner. $$$$$ Excited about the extra inch of lift, though.
How does shock failure cause tire cupping?

·
Premium Member
7,586 Posts
2781 - 2800 of 2872 Posts