Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2821 - 2840 of 2878 Posts

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
I justify not getting her one because she would still need a step stool to get to it.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I justify not getting her one because she would still need a step stool to get to it.
Same here. Didn't stop her bitching and whining though. She asked me this morning when it will be mounted. I said it needs special tools and I will have it on the FJ in 4-6 weeks. THen she responded that I thought we got Gobi so its easy mount. I said no thats the other one :devilish: :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well on Jan 13th 2020, I bought a 2010 FJ Cruiser with 140k.

• KN Air filter
  • brake job
  • Installed new belt moldings
  • New Bilstein 5100
  • Had the roof repainted
  • Repainted the OEM Rack and reinstalled it
  • Removed, sand blasted and epoxy coated a rusty BajaRack drop in basket
  • Replace 1 cup bumper
  • Repaired the rear spoiler

Today I bought supplies for a dual battery setup.
  • C4 Fab battery tray
  • Shrockworks ACR battery tray
  • Blue Sea ML-ACR
    The rest or the supply for another day.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Today I picked up a new (to me lol) center console to fiddle around with as I try to neaten up my truck's twin stick install. Hoping to end up with something like the image below (except mine's a 6MT). Really wish there was a wider selection of pre-made twin stick shift boots and accessories to make the process easier =/

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Today I picked up a new (to me lol) center console to fiddle around with as I try to neaten up my truck's twin stick install. Hoping to end up with something like the image below (except mine's a 6MT). Really wish there was a wider selection of pre-made twin stick shift boots and accessories to make the process easier =/

View attachment 1123634
Damn. That twin stick is hot. Any more details on that?

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,335 Posts
Weld on bumpstop pads for the above. 3 soft shackles. This place has pretty good pricing.

so you forgot I make them.... rated at 20,000kg’s (44,000lbs) £15 each plus shipping (about £8)

Edit: Update... I just asked for a price for snother reel of rope and have been quoted 4x the price I paid last time around... so no more shackles or not st this price I’m afraid.

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
I have no idea how much $ =L but would like to see if we can get these on a few web sites . I use mine and it has held up perfectly . just looked it up . these are a bargin

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Oh where to start... this week:
2.5" Elka IFP shocks+coilovers
Dirt King Fabrication ball joint UCAs
Dirt King Fabrication ball joint LCAs
Rugged Ridge floor mats
Antenna assembly with holder
Antenna ornament base
AntennaMastsRus 6 3/4" copper coil antenna

·
Premium Member
11,944 Posts
4 new flood light, 5" 72w. Not sure now about them being square when the rest of the lights are round. Bad feng shui.

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,335 Posts
@Lee44 rope is black covers are purple but you can find your own cover just slides over

Original thread here.

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
My recently purchased FJ came without bumper wings. Not really a problem since I plan to replace the bumper eventually but right now all mod $$$ is going to suspension and I really didn't like the unfinished appearance. As an interim solution, bought these:

·
Premium Member
2007 FJ Cruiser
13 Posts
Denso Iridium Tough VKH22 plugs.

Was just thinking of changing my plugs. Haven’t done it yet, and at 180,000. Mebbe a good idea. Are these “the” spark plugs? I haven’t done a lick of research on the matter yet.

2821 - 2840 of 2878 Posts