Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2841 - 2860 of 2872 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Are these “the” spark plugs? I haven’t done a lick of research on the matter yet.
That particular part # is for supercharged vehicles. You would use LFR6C-11 copper or ILFR6T11 iridium. There's more options depending on what you want to do and your budget.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Is this purchase related to your Raptor ECU flash?
More about making room for my long tang fuel tank and departure angle clearance. The Borla dual exhaust I have now sounds great just not going to gene me the clearance for the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Ordered a Long Range America auxiliary fuel tank today for my 07. Should have in by early May. Looking forward to having a 700 mile range for this summers travels. Will be nice to loose the exterior cans on trips. Since I don’t have a heavy aftermarket rear bumper to balance the ARB/winch on the front I also think the xtra ballast in the rear to balance will be nice. I’m not a rock crawler so a minimal loss of clearance in that area is of no concern even though I plan to fabricate a skid for it at install just for safety sake.

YeahI realize they are costly but I’ve had this truck since 2006 and always wanted one and now the wait is nearing end!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got a set of these delivered yesterday. Im way too poor to buy Fox/King coilovers for the front, so these will have to suffice. Should be much better than stock.
Just curious.. being this was posted in 2018, would you say these were worth your $$? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Just curious.. being this was posted in 2018, would you say these were worth your $$? Thanks in advance.
The 5100's are very good shocks for most people. They just did not hold up to the abuse I was putting them through, so I did eventually upgrade to Kings. I love to go fast through the desert and the 5100's just kept fading and eventually blowing out. For moderate offroading and everyday driving, you cant go wrong with them for the price.

·
Premium Member
11,929 Posts
Another Scepter MFC....cause having 6 is better than 5......and 6 is a nice round number.

2841 - 2860 of 2872 Posts