Premium Member
238 Posts
Reszfab is having a sale.

19% OFF ALL RESZ FAB PRODUCTS!! Coupon Code: COVID-19

Reactions: DHD

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Updating my recovery gear, bought both hard shackles and soft shackles. The soft shackles, of course, are from @ZerosFJ at significant savings from the price of big box retail. I like the color a lot.

And in preparation for some time in the Southwest (hopefully this summer), I started collecting the pieces for the hood vents as demonstrated by @debFJVT. The louvers are from Rods, and I am going to try using FrogZSkin to keep out the water and snow on a full-time basis. If it works on snow machines and watercraft, it should work on an FJC.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,135 Posts
That’s a great idea for closing up the vents! Curious how you plan to secure them, or are they self-adhesive? I’m using aluminum plates covered with rubber, and remove for warm weather.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
To make everything 'mo betta.
Mo' money, mo' betta. Kidding! But this is one of my favorite uses of upper mount brace. Much better design than the TC kit. By how quickly you're installing everything, I'm sure you'll get it done before me
photo_2334.JPG IMAG0042_zpsfttf8jol_95a49652ed4bbbd5f110050a0b07ff8505c599b4.jpg

·
Premium Member
12,316 Posts

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
That’s a great idea for closing up the vents! Curious how you plan to secure them, or are they self-adhesive? I’m using aluminum plates covered with rubber, and remove for warm weather.
Yes, they are self adhesive (that totally black band along the edge). I will do a writeup on installation in your original hood vent thread. FrogZSkins were mentioned by someone in that thread, so I thought I would try them.

·
Premium Member
12,316 Posts
Yes, they are self adhesive (that totally black band along the edge). I will do a writeup on installation in your original hood vent thread. FrogZSkins were mentioned by someone in that thread, so I thought I would try them.
FrogZSkin is good stuff, use it for a variety of applications.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Elka 2.5" extended shocks and coil overs arrived :D

20200320_195058.jpg

·
Registered
115 Posts
Gas at $1.69 a gallon

Reactions: Lee44

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Got my new HD rear driveline today .

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 Black FJ
34 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Gasoline, because apparently it's on sale;)

Reactions: rev. 3:11
2861 - 2880 of 3062 Posts