Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2981 - 2999 of 2999 Posts

·
トヨタ Master
7,712 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ooops! Just saw this. We got it in yesterday. What are you paying for you windshield, moulding, clips, etc, if you don't mind me asking? I can't give up all my secrets but I have a local glass guy who takes pretty good care of me and I take care of his fleet. I paid $390 for everything. This is the 3rd windshield since new.
I paid 575 on the last windshield installed. Always looking for better options.

·
トヨタ Master
7,712 Posts
I paid 575 on the last windshield installed. Always looking for better options.
It's about $600 here for regular folk. Guess I'm irregular. :LOL:

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Just got this in the mail yesterday.
Just another place to put and lose ****. Won't do you any good wheeling.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Just got a fake / counterfeit / "replica" rear bumper cover. I couldn't find a Toyota OEM rear bumper in stock, but this would probably suit me better as I intend to cut it up for the corner pieces.

·
Registered
2013 Trail Teams
29 Posts
I replaced my stock rock rails with running boards. I live in Florida and had these heavy duty original rock rails that protect me from all those big boulders (None) in Florida but can’t protect me from the idiots dinging my doors in a parking lot!! I had a plan to add washers and longer bolts and extend the rails out for something to step on and also provide protection from door dings but could not get it to work the way I liked.
When I took the original rock rails off I realized they weighed about 40 pounds each, very substantial but I’m not sure it helped my gas mileage. I looked and looked and could not find anything that I liked for under $400 then I found some tyger running boards. They have a great look and finish and are substantial. The rails have the company name and some stars built-in to the running boards, I like basic but they are

not too over the top Purchased them for about $300. The packing they come in was the best I have ever seen and great quality. One tip I found was to use the Styrofoam blocks in the box to put under while taking off my old rails and installing the new rails as I did it with one person.

Regards, Andy

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><.

2981 - 2999 of 2999 Posts