Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

3001 - 3020 of 3056 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Just got this in the mail yesterday.
Just another place to put and lose ****. Won't do you any good wheeling.
This is cool, havent seen it before, you like it so far?

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
Ordered 6 Denso SK20HR11 spark plugs and wiper blade refills from Toyota of Cool Springs. Already have a spare rear wiper refill.

Part NumberPart NamePriceQuantityTotal
90919-01191Spark Plug$7.956$47.70
85214-50061Wiper Blade Refill$6.951$6.95
85214-68011Wiper Blade Refill$6.952$13.90

Reactions: jamesepoop

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
I was watching the Bruder EXP 4 and 6 videos on you tube when wife walked in and showed her the prices she said better start building one and tossed me her bank card.
The last few weeks have not bought anything for the FJ's but a whole lot of things for a trailer build me and the wife are going to start on. wheels and tires to match the FJs, Timbren axel-less system with 4 inch lift for off road tires, brake drums and brakes with parking brake, hubs for Toyota wheels. Off to get plywood and epoxy resin. 2"x3" steel being delivered this week.

·
Desert Moderator
6,640 Posts
A bunch of electrical stuff.. Victron, Anderson plugs, fuse boxes, inline fuses, battery box, Redarc... All will be revealed.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,945 Posts
I bought a replacement driver's side armrest since mine is getting worn out (found one through a salvage company) and I ordered a new door check since my driver's side one has a crack and is noisy

·
Desert Moderator
6,640 Posts
A pair of brand spanking new ReLion RB50 lithium batteries.
Got them for a great price - US built for less than chinesium price.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
I was watching the Bruder EXP 4 and 6 videos on you tube when wife walked in and showed her the prices she said better start building one and tossed me her bank card.
The last few weeks have not bought anything for the FJ's but a whole lot of things for a trailer build me and the wife are going to start on. wheels and tires to match the FJs, Timbren axel-less system with 4 inch lift for off road tires, brake drums and brakes with parking brake, hubs for Toyota wheels. Off to get plywood and epoxy resin. 2"x3" steel being delivered this week.
Which trailer plan are you building? I built a Sawtooth XL a few years ago and love it.

p.s. She tossed you HER bank card? How did you train her to do that???

3001 - 3020 of 3056 Posts