Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

3041 - 3059 of 3059 Posts

·
Desert Moderator
6,655 Posts
Maybe there isn’t...

You’ll see here that there are 145 parameters in the ABS ecu and 411 in the engine one to choose from!
Interesting... I like the layout. I see it's available for Android as well....
Oil pressure is the one I really would like... Not too worried about temp although my ultragauge reads that, My FJ came with the oil cooler and PS cooler from factory. Manual trans so I don't need to monitor trans temps.
I mainly monitor coolant and EGT/Catalyst temps.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I replaced mine with that kit - worked perfectly.
I replaced everything else in there with stock parts. I see the weak-ish stock clutch as a valuable shock absorber - I'd rather that it slips occasionally than break a bunch of other stuff. I got 130,000km out of the original clutch and only replaced it because of the thrust bearing issue. There are pics of mine in the clutchmasters thread.
you also did a Clutch Masters throwout bearing and Spec clutch?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Ordered a Hefty Fabworks engine skidplate. :)

Wont get it until August though.

Reactions: jamesepoop

·
Registered
247 Posts
Lots of steering play, can wiggle both sides at 9 & 3 so ordered Proforged inner & outer tie rods. Hope these units are solid and that’s my issue, otherwise the rack is worn.

Anyone had issues with the rack without signs of leakage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Tell me about it. The original one mushroom the teeth and would hang up in certain positions and scare the hell out of ya. The second on bent on the passenger side at the exterior of the shaft where the tie rod attaches. The effort to change them is not that big a deal, it is the cost that are tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Desert Moderator
6,655 Posts

·
Desert Moderator
6,655 Posts
Ordered a new Renogy 100w solar panel. Seems they are in short supply globally - hopefully I'll have it in a week.
The cheap chinesium panels are still putting out some power, but it's getting less every day... I'll probably just take them down in a couple of days...
They've lasted almost a week now - the Renogy at 3 x the price (including shipping) should last for years.
Buy once, cry once....

·
Premium Member
7,885 Posts
Lots of steering play, can wiggle both sides at 9 & 3 so ordered Proforged inner & outer tie rods. Hope these units are solid and that’s my issue, otherwise the rack is worn.

Anyone had issues with the rack without signs of leakage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mine recently lost power steering to the left and would hang up while going left. Never leaked. Was original with 150k on it.

·
Registered
2013 FJ OD Manual
192 Posts
Purchased Fog Lights from Rigid, last light purchase beside 3rd brake light Led replacement and headlights in which I'm looking for Green Led Halo/Angle Eye. Seen a few Jeep's around town with these Green Halo's and I like the look!:alien:
D-SERIES SAE FOG LIGHT /2

3041 - 3059 of 3059 Posts