Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

3061 - 3080 of 3084 Posts

·
Registered
2013 FJ OD Manual
256 Posts
Bought 8-10 hours of shop time to install: Rigid Backup Sensor, LED flush mount backup lights & harness wired to OEM rocker to complete the ADD rear bumper, Rigid D Series SAE LED Fog Lights & OEM rocker to complete the N-Fab front end, QualCom USB rocker, OEM AudioPlus FJ Cruiser Sub woofer, speaker & amp upgrade and wire (2) OEM 12v cigarette adapters, one at center console (passive) & one at rear cargo area (active), and install my SmartTap as I'm too old and not flexible enough to do this anymore. Date August 6 & 7th, I'll have pic's to post in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
299 Posts
install my SmartTap as I'm too old and not flexible enough to do this anymore.
I'm in my youth and that flasher was a pita to get to. After I finally got it hooked up I zip tied it to something wasn't spending anymore time in that position. The tap turn lane change made it all worth while though.

Reactions: Lee44

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Head gasket(s)? What did I miss?

Also, what is item #3?
1. Chinesium electronic __ gauge.
2. Iridium Super Tough VKH22 plugs not available stateside per se
3. Aluminum coolant expansion tank to replace a plastic coolant expansion but needs a cap.

I have more to show when I actually get something done :confused:

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Well...I figured I should purchase some ditch lights...why not? So here is the setup:

1. DB Customz Cowl Light Brackets
2. Baja Designs Squadron R Sport Driving/Combo Pair
3. Replacement clips for those pesky cowls

Plan is to wire it up to my sPod. At some point, I'll do a dual battery setup...just not yet...

·
Registered
2008 FJ, 3" lift, american racing rims, homemade t-case shift handle
282 Posts
How are you liking it so far? Been toying with the idea of getting one.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Pics of expansion tank please
Not using it to replace my stock coolant tank. On supercharger kits, we have a plastic tank that runs in and out for a cooler. This aluminum tank will replace the plastic one that is prone for leaks.
20200419_151644-01.jpeg 20200419_160718-01.jpeg

Couldn't find a good 1" wheel spacer kit that included extended thread lug nuts. They have lug nuts available, longer than 25mm/1". Much more threads but needed to be shaved down a couple mm.

20200805_180816-02.jpeg

3061 - 3080 of 3084 Posts