Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

3081 - 3100 of 3137 Posts

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
So ChiTown4x4 finally got their fuel carriers back in stock! Woohoo! Yep, I'm out more money, but this one is definitely worth it!

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
@Itsnotme What are those? Kind of interesting.

·
Registered
257 Posts
@Itsnotme What are those? Kind of interesting.
Rotopax Bar Mounts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Some nuts, and bolts, and stuff...

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
-Massive Denso filter 150-2066 (optional V6 cross reference for Toyota's YZZD3 oil filter). Not sure it fits without supercharger interference.
-Greddy sandwich adapter for sensor ports. I should be able to get an oil pressure and temp gauge that I wanted. **and not sure if makes any difference but I assume this billet piece may pull some temp from heat exchange naturally. Not a biggie but I don't want to run anymore coolers if I can avoid it with a trans cooler and supercharger intercooler in the way. Greddy also makes a cool thermostatic adapter to run with an external cooler! (4th pic)
20200817_163842-01.jpeg 20200817_163545-01.jpeg 20200817_163549-01.jpeg
Borrowed pic from Torspd (tacomaworld) with adapters to port an external cooler if needed
20131027_180335_zps619535b7.jpg

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
I went online to see what an engine air filter costs and what options there are.
NAPA. Has a sale today and tomorrow, 25% off when ordered online. So I ordered a NAPA gold filter and will pick it up in a bit.
I was thinking of the Wix filter, but they were the same price before the discount. So $6 off.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Look good. Are these for sleeping in the FJ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That and just general air flow. Visibility is surprisingly good, but I think I will save them for the times I'm off the highway.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,237 Posts
View attachment 1136997
View attachment 1136997
Love my discos 👍 Have you used yours yet? Make sure the lower bolt is tight because if it comes loose the swaybar will drop down and slice open a cv boot - I lost 3 boots that way! As a result I now make a habit of checking - frequently. I also swap back to OE links for winter as the salt has destroyed many sets of heim joints.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Haven't used em yet, currently on my way to Eureka Ca. with hopes of finding a place to test them out. Used two jamnuts on the bottom and some orange locktite for peace of mind. I still check them every time I stop.

Reactions: debFJVT

·
Registered
7 Posts
A lug 6 spline lug key that I never with the truck and lug nuts for the spare wheel that just arrived yesterday. Yes, my truck is that incomplete.... Is there supposed to be a dome light in the truck? Sure is dark in there. I think my new bottle jack arrives tomorrow.

·
トヨタ Master
8,458 Posts

·
トヨタ Master
8,458 Posts
I was worried about that too, so I added bump stops. No problems so far.
View attachment 1138572
Are those accessory clamps? Thinking that if mounted above the rear door at a steep enough angle, with a 4 gallon Rotopax, that it will act as a dust deflector and keep the back window clean. Hmm...

3081 - 3100 of 3137 Posts