Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

3301 - 3320 of 3367 Posts

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
A new back door stay/strut, old one works fine just falls off now and then.

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
A pair of Baja Design Squadron R floods for the Expedition One rear bumper when it arrives.

The waiting is killing me!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
My rear bumper will be here in 4 weeks. Went with the Baja worklights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2011 Army Green
60 Posts
My rear bumper will be here in 4 weeks. Went with the Baja worklights.

I did the same. The work/scene lights. Next, figure out the size spacers too get them aligned!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
Gasoline, wasn't cheap!😉

·
トヨタ Master
12,149 Posts
Thanks for the pic. That fridge looks huge! I’m trying to get an idea of how it fits in the cargo area.

Right on this shelf where the other one resided. I'll install a slide as this one is a scoche taller and the lid probably won't open compared to the old fridge/freezer.

0421171133.jpg

This is an old pic from when I built the shelf system. It's attached now so it won't move.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Going to install this to replace the cheap steel bottom engine cover, after I replace those front engine pulleys and the belt. Already did an oil and filter change. One thing I noticed with the TRD skid plate kit. It comes with 2 aluminum spacers that go under the front bolts. I discovered when test fitting it that those 2 spacers are about an 1/8th of an inch short, so that the plate bends the steel supports when torqued down. So I bought some aluminum bar stock and machined 2 new spacers that are that much longer. I'll take pics of the issue when I reinstall the skid plate.

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
Going to install this to replace the cheap steel bottom engine cover, after I replace those front engine pulleys and the belt. Already did an oil and filter change. One thing I noticed with the TRD skid plate kit. It comes with 2 aluminum spacers that go under the front bolts. I discovered when test fitting it that those 2 spacers are about an 1/8th of an inch short, so that the plate bends the steel supports when torqued down. So I bought some aluminum bar stock and machined 2 new spacers that are that much longer. I'll take pics of the issue when I reinstall the skid plate.

I could beat the sh!t out of that in one trip

3301 - 3320 of 3367 Posts