Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1861 - 1880 of 2738 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
292 piece plastic fasteners off of eBay. All my radiator trim clips were toast so I grabbed one of these kits, pleasantly surprised with the quality for $17 and will probably get another kit for storage.
Super cool. My radiator trim clips are mostly missing too, so I think I bought the same thing. But I found it on eBay for only $12.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142871423790

Thanks for the idea!

·
Premium Member
728 Posts

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Sweet! Are you on the June shipment?

I ordered one for my son in Ohio, I live in CA and he is letting me pick up in Stockton.
Oooo, Stockon... you sure you wanna do that? Stick to the nicer part of town! :ninja:

·
Premium Member
11,665 Posts
Ordered new inner tie rod ends.....nearly forgot about these until I received a subtle reminder this morning.

To bad they won't be here in time for the weekend, leaves me time to get other projects finished.

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
More stuff . Not the cheapies where you have to cut your old boot and reuse part of it junk .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
I'll also post in 'Show Us Your Patch Collection' and will create a new thread for the DEBPROOF FJ patch.. thanks, Lee

Actually came in today... Patch #2 for the headliner.

IMG_0058.jpg

Came in a few days back but I screwed up, I ordered stickers instead of patches. Back to hunting..

IMG_0057.jpg

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
More stuff . Not the cheapies where you have to cut your old boot and reuse part of it junk .
Firemedic

Those look like the same ones that came on my CVJ axles. thought the instruction tag and the tube they shipped with might interest you.

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
1861 - 1880 of 2738 Posts