Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

25701 - 25720 of 45379 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Got the Sealed7 HIDs mounted in the bumper, got the winch mounted in the bumper and got the bumper back on the truck. Still have to wire up the winch, the Sealed7 high beams and halos and install some cameras, but it's starting to look like a complete truck again.
Heck, I went ahead and pulled the vehicles out of the garage and even swept it!

Daaahhhhm Speedy,

You got sum litz up front!

High beam projector ought to make it bright along with your LED Bar in the Bumper & Hood.... Shame on anyone who put brights on you and wont turn em' off!

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Cleaned him up, including a tire shine, and took some photos to practice (in photo thread)

IMG_9204 by FJMoose, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
16,350 Posts
Re: What did you do TO OR WITH your FJ Cruiser TODAY?

I repainted all my skids and installed my new ALL-PRO sliders
Looks nice. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
What did you do to your FJ Cruiser TODAY?

1) cleaned it - as clean as it's been for a year
2) powdercoated one of those sets of Toyota door sill protectors black - hated the natural aluminum color.
ImageUploadedByAG Free1409628947.111325.jpg
3) last hurrah for the Duratracs on steelies for awhile. Some of you saw these at Summit.
ImageUploadedByAG Free1409629086.415191.jpg

·
Registered
85 Posts
Been planning on putting in some switches in the drivers side air vent panel for a while now and wanted to throw in an extra 12 volt outlet and a quick connect for the CB antenna as well. That way I can hook up a Midland 75-822 when I need it and have it out of the way when I don't. Used an adapter to convert the standard PL-259 to BNC so it would make it nice, easy, and clean. Thanks to @Vegas_Nick for the BNC connector idea! Ordered a sheet of black plastic to fill the recess of the switch panel so I could have a "custom" panel. Cut it out to fit and drilled the holes for a nice snug finished look.
Anyway, it came out pretty good. It'll be a lot better though once I get all the lights that go with those switches...
Here's a few of the parts used should anyone be interested.

Switch panels:
Carling Technologies - VM3-01 - Switch Accessories/Modular Parts - Rocker Switch Accessories - Allied Electronics
Switches:
Carling Technologies - V1D2GHNB-AAC00-000 - Switches - Rocker - Allied Electronics
BNC Quick Connector:
Ace Backstage Co. C25131 BNC Feed Through, Recessed, Panel Mount, C25131 | Full Compass
PL-259 to BNC Adapter:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001JT09LG/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_3p_dp_1
Sheet of black plastic:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004U6U8IE/ref=pe_385040_121528360_TE_dp_1
Switch Rockers:
OTRATTW
12 Volt Outlet and Socket Cover:
Toyota Part #8553006010 & #8553560100B1

Attachments

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Been planning on putting in some switches in the drivers side air vent panel for a while now and wanted to throw in an extra 12 volt outlet and ...
Very Pro.

·
Registered
80 Posts
This weekend I installed all my goodies! I love it!

Alpine CDE-HD148BT
Precision Power amp
MTX sub
SubThump driver side enclosure

Rough Country 3" lift
285/70R17 tires

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
I put on Warrior tube doors on two weeks ago, and it has rained every day since. :crying:crying

I think you have a jeep under there and you are ashamed that it is in your driveway. :cheers:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Installed Ricochet air dam!

·
Premium Member
732 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Painted some Anasazi pictographs on my new Redline Landcruiser Skids.:king:

Attachments