Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

42881 - 42900 of 45352 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
One of my key fobs quit working. So I ordered a 2 pack of cells and replaced them in both fobs. One of the cells was dented. Then I remembered why.

My dog catches on quickly. When my dog was young she noticed that before our morning walk I would get my wallet, keys, glasses, etc off of the nightstand. So to speed the process up in the mornings she would gather my things during the night and drop them by the front door. She chewed up several hundred $ of stuff.
If you could only get her to start the coffee maker:wink

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
working on the dash speakers.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
I finally changed my factory rear brake pads at 110K and they still had 30% left on them. I changed my fronts last summer before heading out west and they still had a generous amount left, nothing holds up like OE pads.

People are always shocked at how long you can go on a set of brake pads if you don’t drive like an a-hole...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Flushed the power steering fluid. The other fluids appear to have been changed by the prior owner, but the PS fluid looked like ink.

·
Premium Member
2,283 Posts
Forced instruction aka supercharge
That sentence conjures up a terrible picture of the blower sticking up out the FJs hood. :surprise Then my imagination getting the better of me of how to control it. However, 'forced instruction' brings back memories of public school :wink

I know there a lot of leaves on the backroads this time of year and …… see what you've done to my mind this morning?

I used a less industrial version (a lot less) to dry my motorcycle after washing, but that one if the pic is a serious blower and I can't figure out why its in the back of a FJ. Would it propel a skateboard?

Seriously, I really like the fold down table, hadn't heard of Orange Boxx before. Looks good.
@007-FJC why did you pick them over Springtail Solutions? Just curious...

Thanks,
Lee

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,140 Posts
Forced instruction aka supercharge
That sentence conjures up a terrible picture of the blower sticking up out the FJs hood. :surprise Then my imagination getting the better of me of how to control it. However, 'forced instruction' brings back memories of public school :wink
Twin leaf blower corvette.

hrdp-1105-09-o leaf-blower-supercharger driving-the-new-corvette-hack.jpg

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Then my imagination getting the better of me of how to control it. However, 'forced instruction' brings back memories of public school :wink
Crack of a switch (to the blower) will get you moving really quick :rofl: btw auto correct > me in the AM

·
Premium Member
1,895 Posts
Sold the Bajarack to Irving Zisman yesterday. Today a little roof TLC with a wash and wax and got around to mounting the backbone system rails for the rhino rack pioneer platform. I used some butyl rubber around the roof holes and RTV silicone in the bolt holes themselves.

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,447 Posts
Sold the Bajarack to Irving Zisman yesterday. Today a little roof TLC with a wash and wax and got around to mounting the backbone system rails for the rhino rack pioneer platform. I used some butyl rubber around the roof holes and RTV silicone in the bolt holes themselves.

You’re just staying clean or headed another direction?

Congrats @Irving Zisman on a great rack!

·
Premium Member
1,895 Posts
You’re just staying clean or headed another direction?

Congrats @Irving Zisman on a great rack!

With the bajarack it was very hard to clean the roof so my roof was very dirty. The roof gets a cleaning every time I change roof racks :lol:

I went with the rhino rack pioneer platform. Just didn’t get around to mounting it. Got it on sale around Christmas for $800. One of the planks arrived damaged but rhino rack was quick to send a replacement with no questions asked. I would like my RTT to sit lower.

42881 - 42900 of 45352 Posts