Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

45721 - 45737 of 45737 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Swapped to winter tires over the weekend and found out my current spacers don’t have the lip that hub centers the wheels 😡

was extra careful centering and was able to eliminate the front end shake at 60mph I had been experiencing since I had the summer wheels mounted 👍🏼👍🏼

Need to switch to spider trax

·
Registered
185 Posts
I went to the dealer today to pick up some WS trans fluid and spark plugs. As soon as I got to the counter and told the parts guy I have an 07 FJ he says if you ever want to sell it let me know. I told him its my forever truck so keep looking :)
Funny, I keep getting text messages from the Ford dealership I bought mine from that they want to buy it back.

Screenshot_20200123-074915~2[1].png

·
Registered
51 Posts
I installed a new battery today. Last weekend I resealed my roof seems on both sides (I developed a small leak on the drivers side) and installed JDM front bumperette fog lights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got some much needed new shoes for my FJ!! Falken Wildpeak AT3W 285/70R17, E load rated, 10 ply. (Fun fact: made in Thailand) Did a lot of research on tire make/model as well as size, and so far I’m happy with the decision. my top 3 picks were these, Nitto Terra Grappler, or BFG AT K02. Currently stock suspension and am very close to the body Mount but haven’t noticed rubbing in the 5 mile ride home. Ride is noticeably more sure footed. Not the best pics, Just a quick before and after. Discount tire matched Amazon’s price:) bilstien 5100’s are in the garage next in line for leveling up the front.
Update: I have slight rubbing on the passenger side when making right turns. We’ll see if 2 inches of lift/leveling with the 3rd notch from the 5100’s gives that little bit of clearance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Added a couple shiny stainless steel hose clamps to the power steering hose in an effort to stop the bleeding.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Like a "special sock", like the one hidden under the mattress :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Kidding man, was just easy.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
45721 - 45737 of 45737 Posts