Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

45741 - 45760 of 46071 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
For those wondering. I had the ComeUp gen 2 seal 9.5 rs. But changed my front bumper to a Resz Fab 2.5. So I could run the flagship RSI winch . When you turn the winch on it lights up and has a battery indicator on it plus arrows light up when you are spoiling in or out . Very Cool design 😃. I will have this on Display at the Texas Jamboo if you want to come test it .

Attachments

·
Banned
890 Posts
Speaking of winches and at the polar opposite, finished up with the wiring on the Badlands winch. Turns out you gotta have a neg cable actually attached to the winch, not laying on the workbench.

Lucky for me the people at ARB anticipated me. They put the highlift Jack point right where I needed it. Wasn’t too bad of an operation to get it hooked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
459 Posts
Put it outside, for the first time since I bought it, on a regular basis because I bought a Toyota Supra 2020. Feel bad about it and need a good car cover.

Any suggestions on a good cover for the FJ? 77 thousand miles and runs great and looks good and taken me many places that even other guys have flipped. So need to protect it. :^)

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,324 Posts
Finished a rear camera install...on the trailer. Now I have rear vision behind the trailer when ignition is on on a monitor that clips over the rear view mirror (which only shows the trailer so is obsolete when towing). Made up from component parts from eBay with aviation waterproof 4 pin to make the trailer hook up...total outlay under £35!

45741 - 45760 of 46071 Posts