Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

45861 - 45872 of 45872 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Pretty fancy jack you got there iyaayas, could come in handy on the trail.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Lolz, it is pretty convenient to pull in and hook up the overhead crane to the ARB bumper to lift the FJ for any front end work.
I'm not sure how much those bars on the arb would support but I've seen tons of them getting destroyed when someone hooked a snatch strap to them. I'm not even sure I would do it with my road armor titan bars but it does have a lifetime warranty on breakage.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2010TT 6MT, Grunt 2nd tray-VMax 85Ah AGM-2000W Samlex, RCI skids, Stoptech Cryo Slot Rotors-Trd pads
11 Posts
Put a new charcoal cabin filter in. Had the dealership do a oil change/ service on it and said the filter was fine... 😆 💩

View attachment 1123068
Had the dealership is Henderson, Nevada tell the guy next to me to clean his soon, then told me I need to replace mine. Ahhh yes. The chick needs to replace the K&N with our super deluxe $3 (our cost) filter. If you want to have a stroke, visit that dealership.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
I'm not sure how much those bars on the arb would support but I've seen tons of them getting destroyed when someone hooked a snatch strap to them. I'm not even sure I would do it with my road armor titan bars but it does have a lifetime warranty on breakage.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
Forces applied snatching are much more drastic than a vertical lift. I’ve lifted the front of the truck with the overhead crane from the bumper dozens of times before resting on jack stands in the last 10 years without issue from the ARB. As a metal fabricator myself I have no doubt the construction quality of the ARB is perfectly acceptable to handle a vertical lift of only 2-3,000lbs.

45861 - 45872 of 45872 Posts