Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

46021 - 46040 of 46059 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Amazon chinesium:

I’m super happy with them 😃😃😃

Do not, under any circumstancesbuy anything from seller DNA Motoring. They have a similar product that has serious quality issues and their customer service is crap. You’ve been warned ☝

Dan

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Got some rubberized floor Matt’s.
ran rear diff breather up to engine bay. Used brass t 1/8 x 1/4 x 1/4, then upsized to 3/8 fuel line to run to frt.
I only found two breathers in frt, but they are already as high as the battery. Is there any more?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Changed every coolant hose on the FJC (07).
It was a very patience trying job, accessing clamps.
IMG_0915.JPG

I lost track of time , but guess at 4hrs.
9 hoses in total.
If you don’t have a very good accumulation of specialized pliers , it will be much more difficult.

It is the most challenging coolant hose change of any vehicle I have worked on in over 40 yrs of wrenching.
Completion is somewhat satisfying, but I won’t be volunteering to do it again anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just cleaning up the seats with faux leather slip covers & back storage for now. Planning a build for a platform/ drawer system in the back soon.

Soaking in the sun! +10 here today

They will need a little wearing in to get the creases out, but I think they look good & should make any clean up situations much easier!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I recently got Elegante' new heated side view mirrors and new blind spot mirrors well. Was forced to get stupid city sticker last Saturday as well. Waiting not this stay in shelter to end so I get her detailed....

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,833 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,168 Posts
Took out my old LoJack and Procomp alarm system. Lots of wiring behind the dash:

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
Installed these.

Workmanship is very good.
3months + to get them , so plan well ahead if using Rezfab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Been waiting on mine since before Thanksgiving. Mike was communicating for a while, but he hasn't responded to my last three messages on Facebook. Pretty frustrating.

46021 - 46040 of 46059 Posts