46481 - 46500 of 46652 Posts

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
cory3122,
Can I pick your brain?
  • Did you install or have it done?
  • Which vendor did you purchase from?
  • Wanting to verify hazard/defrost switches operational (ribbon cable orientation)?
Thx!
D

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
All red. or all grey. Red with a with roof would look like a Fire Engine not a good look on a FJ

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
You are going to love the tire. You'll be able to run Holcomb creek, no problem

Thanks, have to remedy all the rubbing first. I've run Holcomb already from west going east in my 285 during one of the AAT run. So far, I made it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
You have one of the nicest FJs out there. Love the KM3s in 315. Any issues with fitment?

Thanks. Got some hard rubbing. I need to have a more aggressive BMC. And have to bend and/or trim some metal panels on the rear end side. Alignment to adjust my caster a little forward might help. Stay tune.

Plus I feel somewhat "validated" in my mod choices because I have many of those exact mods (Shrockworks washer tank, Toytec rear bumpstops, BajaRack basket). 😬
How does the JBA sound?
Low bass in cresendo as you step on the gas pedal. A little rumble. The loudness is acceptable to me.

·
トヨタ Master
7,666 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Looking to paint my FJ so I thought it would be fun to put up a poll to see what the popular color combo would be. :)
I think you should coat the FJ in Line-X bedliner. Never worry about scratches ever again.

·
Registered
6,006 Posts
I removed the rear ladder. I rarely use it and I wanted to try using the rear window.

I added my 205th Aviation Co "Geronimos" decal.

And I have the new front bumper light stone guards smoothed and drilled. Tomorrow I will epoxy the wire mesh / hardware cloth to the sheet metal outer parts and paint.

A nice day out. The forcast is for near freezing temps tonight.

46481 - 46500 of 46652 Posts