Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

46801 - 46820 of 46854 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,100 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,100 Posts
Spark plugs and engine coolant. All the fluids have been change now. First time for plugs. 109,550

Also got a pic of trans oil cooler lines attached to the factory hard lines.

IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_0653.JPG

IMG_0652.JPG

·
トヨタ Master
7,893 Posts
Spacers to the rear seat mounts seem to have fixed the back/hip issue, we'll see this weekend after a 5+ hour trip to Aeneas Valley.
Not sure if back/hip issue related to anus valley supposed to be humorous. :unsure:

Spark plugs and engine coolant. All the fluids have been change now. First time for plugs. 109,550

Also got a pic of trans oil cooler lines attached to the factory hard lines.
All six were Densos?

·
Premium Member
3,100 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
My Fj has about 160,000 miles on it now. I doing its regular maintenance on it and decided to start changing out maintenance parts. I did the PCV valve (5 minutes ) I bought new radiator hoses and was watching a video on changing the thermostat (looks like it takes 10 minutes.) So im going to get the thermostat, new radiator cap and replace the serpentine belt while im in there. :)

·
トヨタ Master
7,893 Posts
Yes. I'm not sure but I believe the 3 per side mix were the earlier engines with copper plugs ??
I couldn't remember what year yours was

Reactions: Lee44

·
Registered
99 Posts
My Fj has about 160,000 miles on it now. I doing its regular maintenance on it and decided to start changing out maintenance parts. I did the PCV valve (5 minutes ) I bought new radiator hoses and was watching a video on changing the thermostat (looks like it takes 10 minutes.) So im going to get the thermostat, new radiator cap and replace the serpentine belt while im in there. :)
If doing hoses, there are 9 in total. Just di d this a few weeks back , finally found the reason overflow jug would go down Ever so slowly over time.
By the correct clamps for the small hoses also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Finally got my LUX "MicroMAX" rock lights wired. These things are awesome! Each light has super strong magnets embedded into the light pod so if they catch on something they just pop off and dangle until you magnet them back on, rather than rip off. Being able to move them a bit makes them easy to adjust the angle they shine. Left myself 6" of slack on each pod so I can use them to light the underside of the truck for repairs too.

One on each side of the lower radiator support, 1 each on the slider frame "arms" closest to the wheels, and one on each rear body mount. Total of 8 pods. Probably could have gone for 6 and still been alright.

Overall 9/10 (Wish the rear lights had longer wires, but an easy problem to solve with a soldering iron...)

LUX Lighting Systems (LINK) for anyone interested.
Just ordered a set of these from Lux.. I hope they will ship these soon but I know they are slow with delivering them timely. I like the fact that they attach by strong magnets. Looking good on your rig!

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
I have lux rock lights. the control box is junk and there customer service is worse than the control box . But the lights are nice .

46801 - 46820 of 46854 Posts