Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

46921 - 46939 of 46939 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Going to replace the cabin air filter. Once I have it out, I'm going to put the cover back on with NO filter then use this as directed (Products) All-Weather Automotive Air Conditioner (HVAC) Odor Treatment then install the new filter.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I have to weld a allen wrench into my striped front diff drain plug to get it out.. Should I pull the battery cables to do this or can I just do it? :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
How much is To buy a white one?
Sandpaper 120-2000 grit
Nail polish remover
Rustoleum adhesion primer
Rustoleum white
Rustoleum clear coat

Works great I tried to scratch mine and couldn't 2 hours work at most majority sanding. Using good paint makes or breaks the project. You can do a coat every 10 minutes drys enough to touch in an hour. Why waste a perfectly good grille? Not trying to be a jerk just give it a whirl!

·
Registered
2013 FJ Cruiser #885/2500
47 Posts
I’m currently working on sound deadening and insulating my FJ. It’s completely stripped At The Moment.
Any suggestions for mods I should do now since it’s completely stripped in my garage!? Thanks in advance guys!

You Can Follow Progress here... Www.Instagram.com/Babyota_ @Babyota_

·
Registered
255 Posts
Any suggestions for mods I should do now since it’s completely stripped in my garage!?
Do you have a cb or ham radio? If not get some coax or whatever you think you'll want in the future and run the wires now and find a nice place to add a noise filter. Another thing that requires the headliner dropped that I think is great are the homemade overhead consoles. You could also run wires for some small leds you could mount wherever you wanted. Check out Nestors fj he's got all kinds of lights everywhere in cool places.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
I’m currently working on sound deadening and insulating my FJ. It’s completely stripped At The Moment.
Any suggestions for mods I should do now since it’s completely stripped in my garage!? Thanks in advance guys!

You Can Follow Progress here... Www.Instagram.com/Babyota_ @Babyota_
Good time to wire external lights as well...you can route all the wiring into the cabin! Or, you can route your sPod (or equivalent) into your cabin. Either way...wiring while it is naked makes a huge difference!

46921 - 46939 of 46939 Posts