Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

47021 - 47040 of 47111 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
That looks like a BAM ..... .... well done .... you'll like it....
Cheers
Baz
It sounds great! Ended up having to get my own bolts to fit with the springs but worth it!

Reactions: bazross

·
Registered
126 Posts
Installed a Greyman Tactical dash panel. Not sure i like the bolt choice. May have to revisit this. Also started pulling off the pinstripes that I never really paid attention too. Got one side finished but still need to do other and clean up the glue. Finally repainted my Toyota logo on the grill. The old black just didn't pop.
IMG_4136.jpg
IMG_4138.jpg
IMG_4141.jpg
IMG_4134.jpg

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
OEM bottle jack enhancement.
  • Hi lift jack base off amazon.
  • 1.5” rubber chair tip.
  • Jack adaptor from land cruiser products
Makes all the difference in the world!
That has to be the fanciest bottle jack set up I`ve ever seen. Makes my bottle jack and 6x6 wood block look down right primative. I like it :)

·
Premium Member
12,421 Posts
Installed a Greyman Tactical dash panel. Not sure i like the bolt choice. May have to revisit this. Also started pulling off the pinstripes that I never really paid attention too. Got one side finished but still need to do other and clean up the glue. Finally repainted my Toyota logo on the grill. The old black just didn't pop.
View attachment 1135908 View attachment 1135909 View attachment 1135910 View attachment 1135911
Are you suing one of these to remove the pinstripe?

·
Registered
126 Posts

Haha. i wish. Just grabbing it with a fingernail and pulling. it is really slow going.

Reactions: fjforles

·
Registered
126 Posts

Got all the pinstripes but the drivers door. I cant even get it going at all. Had to order a magic eraser. Supposed to be here tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
My wife and I went offroading yesterday. We hit one step and we dropped down on one of the stock skid plates. It hit hard enough to wrap the skid plate around the crossmember. Now im going to have to pry it off and beat it to death with a sledge hammer :)

47021 - 47040 of 47111 Posts