Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

47281 - 47300 of 47323 Posts

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
So I decided that I did not like the light bar up top, so I mounted it under. It was not easy as the brackets did not quite line up, but I managed to make it fit! Here are the before and after shots!

·
Desert Moderator
6,934 Posts
Did the same yesterday. I thought the Mrs had cleaned it out in July when we returned from the cabin. Nope! busted beer can and mold growing in the bottom. Cool little science experiment though! I run mine at 33*F unless I need to have the big compartment frozen, then I shoot for 0*F.
LOL I thought mine was cold at 4c (39f)- yours is just a shade over freezing! Perfect for beers though....

·
Desert Moderator
6,934 Posts

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Looks much better!
Thanks! I'm still toying with the idea of solar/fridge/dual battery (or Goal Zero type)...all this discussion about off grid power...it is enticing! ;)

·
Premium Member
2014 TTUE - MT
266 Posts
Had the SafetyRecall for Low Pressure Fuel Pump completed! Thus far no issues - all the bits and bobs appear to have been replaced/reinstalled correctly. Knock on wood ... tap tap tap ... it’ll stay that way ;)(y)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

·
Registered
2008 FJ
35 Posts
I finished the OME suspension install with an alignment, replaced the ball joints, tie rod ends, sway bar links and bushings front and rear, all Moog parts all with zerk fittings except the front sway bar links. lowered the front differential, installed the new Borla exhaust.

·
Premium Member
12,585 Posts
I finished the OME suspension install with an alignment, replaced the ball joints, tie rod ends, sway bar links and bushings front and rear, all Moog parts all with zerk fittings except the front sway bar links. lowered the front differential, installed the new Borla exhaust.
You were busy, eh?

·
Registered
2008 FJ
35 Posts
You were busy, eh?
Yeah it’s been a busy summer working on the FJ, a couple more smaller projects and I’ll call it done until spring.

·
Registered
314 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
25 Posts
Changed my main oil, my rear diff oil, transfer case oil, and as an icing on the cake I stripped the drain plug on my front diff. Lol.

47281 - 47300 of 47323 Posts