47381 - 47400 of 47443 Posts

·
Desert Moderator
7,141 Posts
Looked at it out the window...

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
I drove mine into one of those concrete light post bases. Making a turn in the parking lot and didnt see it. Bent the crap out of a lot of stuff. Knocked the alignment out so bad that all the dash lights came on. Got it to the alignment shop and they got it good enough to drive but I have to fix one of the cam tabs it got bent flat as a pancake. I`m going to bend it back up and put a bead weld behind it to stabilize it. After that i`ll have to take it back to the alignment shop to finish the alignment. Turns out there a lot of work associated with not paying attention.:)
20201009_162618.jpg
20201009_163313.jpg
20201009_162629.jpg

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Now that right there sucks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah it does. I did find out that there are a hell of a lot of plastic clips holding everything on the front end on. I know this because I broke most of them. I did manage to bolt the headlight and signal light back on and its solid. I cracked the grill pretty good so I used gorilla glue on it and it seems pretty solid. Need to put it back on the FJ. Fixing the cam tab is the main priority today the rest is cosmetic. :)

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Finally installed a snorkel. This was way more straightforward than I thought it would be. I'm now annoyed I put it off for so long, LOL. Of course I still need to cut the Bushwackers - got part way through but ran out of Dremel plastic-cutting discs (which are surprisingly hard to purchase right now).

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Finally installed a snorkel. This was way more straightforward than I thought it would be. I'm now annoyed I put it off for so long, LOL. Of course I still need to cut the Bushwackers - got part way through but ran out of Dremel plastic-cutting discs (which are surprisingly hard to purchase right now).
If you would, PLEASE make a template after you cut the flare?
😬
🙏
There was one posted a LONG time ago, but I haven't been able to find it. 😩
D

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Finally installed my rear headliner molle rack from Refined Cycles! 🤙🏽

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,856 Posts
Put the All-Pro slider back on my girl, after getting the LineX resprayed, and the bottom Linexed in time for winter. I hit a bollard at the bank, and fk*ed up the original LineX job. Putting the slider on by myself, is a pain in the toukas! I get vertigo when I lay on my back, and get sick to my stomach, but I hung in there and got 'er done. Pushing 70 is a MoFo!

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
I get vertigo when I lay on my back, and get sick to my stomach, but I hung in there and got 'er done. Pushing 70 is a MoFo!
I understand completely. I don't get time to do anything, a minute or two and I'm in the bag. I'm doing my own under hood wiring but have a grandson do the under dash work. He's learning.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
47381 - 47400 of 47443 Posts