Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

47401 - 47420 of 47443 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
My 11 year old daughter was having a tough time getting in and out of the FJ, so added Nfab steps to the TRD oem sliders. Added multiple coats of bed liner over the whole week to the "step" section and came out perfect. my 4 year old little guy also got in by himself today and said "that was easy".....worked out great and was $150 for all 4 steps. They bolt right up to the OEM stuff....

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm gonna call it weight reduction...

Reactions: FJQueue and Lee44

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sprayed it with Raptor liner.. Just finished putting front and rear lights back on..
It took 4 liters to do the body without the hood and roof.
I had previously used the aerosol spray cans to do the hood (2 cans) and roof (3 cans) about 6 months ago.

The texture from the aerosol cans is finer. The texture from the spray gun (included with kit) is more chunky, which I prefer..I will reshoot the hood with the spray gun to match the body texture.

-Leo

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Mounted my auxiliary battery tray today.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’m an effort to,continue little mods my front end is now all LEDs. Thursday the rear end will be done... and that frikkin flasher module was a huge PITA....
having said that the bulbs were a real piece of cake. Can’t wait to get the other Diode Dynamics in the rear. The back up lights are going to make life a lot easier. Naturally the passenger side headlamp is the replacement unit compared to the OEM

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Any thoughts on going amber with the mirror marker lights?
Put in some white LED's, bright ones. It won't throw a lot of light, but in my experience, the white LEDs sure catch the eye of an oncoming driver.

Reactions: AJ FJCruiser

·
Registered
157 Posts
Installed the auxiliary battery and Redarc battery charger. Not completed yet as I'm waiting for some cables to arrive.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

47401 - 47420 of 47443 Posts